No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I was walking off campus for the last time after graduation and a huge brother in a suit asked if he could pay me to suck my dikk. :dame:

I said "No thank you" thinking he was gonna respond with "....I don't think you understand what I'm saying:birdman:"

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I was walking off campus for the last time after graduation and a huge brother in a suit asked if he could pay me to suck my dikk. :dame:

I said "No thank you" thinking he was gonna respond with "....I don't think you understand what I'm saying:birdman:"
The fukk... :wtb:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Not one ever tried in my life face to face.:gucci:
i be lookin crazy tho.

yall be getting tried by homos.:russ:

what kinda nikkas yall is getting approached by homos :what:

safe soft and friendly lookin ass nikkas:umad:

probably cacs itt tho

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Twice...one was subyle but he complimented me on my glasses and then i power walkrd out the bookstore

Second time dude did it slick and i didnt realize until he walked away, basically asked to make me breakfast...a fat white dude...had me like u think u can get me?:stopitslime:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One of the gay brehs at work used to come sit w me and the Nigerian homie at work years ago . It was all good for a while, but at some point he got waaay too comfortable. He'd grab a shoulder or brush an arm when laughing at a joke but we both played it off thinking we were over reacting.

Then one day standing in the hall he legit reached out and rested his palm on the Nigerian brehs chest and held it there a lil too long laughing, breh himmed him up, pulled him into a room and told him to never touch him again or he'd get fukked up.

The gay dude still works here and he still won't make eye contact w me and that shyt happened 10 years ago.
:mjcry:what if he just wanted yo be friends?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Idk, maybe: I'm at the park shooting around when some dude comes up and ask if he can shoot too, after about 10 min we play 1 on 1, I beat him 2 games to none and after that I'm about to roll out when dude like hold up man

And proceeds to give me his number :dame: for if you ever want to chill or go out :dame:

Never saw dude again :hubie:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Idk, maybe: I'm at the park shooting around when some dude comes up and ask if he can shoot too, after about 10 min we play 1 on 1, I beat him 2 games to none and after that I'm about to roll out when dude like hold up man

And proceeds to give me his number :dame: for if you ever want to chill or go out :dame:

Never saw dude again :hubie:
He wants dat ass

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I was at the mall around Halloween last year and I walk past this group of girls they all cute so I hit em with the :jawalrus: and they start smiling and wave back
A little later one of them approaches me from behind on some "excuse me one of my friends thinks you're cute:queen:"

The rest of the group is standing back giggling kind of old school tactics but whatever :patrice:
"So I say oh word, which one? :leon:"

She motions back and this light skin just stepped out of Spencer's wearing, skinny jeans wearing phaggot steps out the back giggling and blushing and shyt:dame:
Her: are you into guys by an--
I was so caught off guard Immediately gave them the :beli: and walked away pretending like I didn't hear them
mjcry-hoodie-gif.4604

Brock Lesnar handled that same situation perfectly :obama:

The Next Big Flop?
The cute and curvy blonde 20-something had no idea what she was getting herself into. In her barely-there halter-top and her glossy red lipstick, she slithered into the giant's arms, set her chin on his chest, looked up into his eyes and delivered the message she had been sent to ask.

"My friend Shawn thinks you're kinda cute," she said. Not Shawna. Not Shana. Shawn.

The 6-foot-3, 290-pound Goliath, the guy who benches 475 pounds, squats 695 pounds, steamed.

"Yeah?" the former pro wrestler said, his voice growing louder, his eyes getting bigger. "Well you tell that ..."

To print what Brock Lesnar said might make even John Rocker blush. But after his curse-laden outburst, he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Nah I don't even make eye contact with them

Same here. There's some creepy old fakkit at my work that was sexually harassing one of the new hires, always aksing him personal questions and coppin feels on him :scust:. I don't even acknowledge his presence based on that alone.

The dude that was being harassed(22 yrs old) reported the fakkit(55 yrs old) and got him written up for sexual harassment. :heh:

Last edited: