No Homo But HAVE Y'all Ever Had A Dude Hit On You? Coli Men

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I don't think its uncommon nowadays since everyone between age 12-30 is "bisexual". I must scream thot to the same sex because I'm just asked to dance or to "meetup". Or a threesome invite from some random drunkie at the club, never a respectable date over a chai tea latte or to catch Suicide Squad at matinee :mjcry: like my hetero suitors.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:russ:..nah breh :camby:..thats an unacceptable situation to be in for drinking

It was. This was the early struggle days of being under 21 in America on some bullshyt. Ordinarily we'd just hit a liquor store, buy bottles and chill somewhere since none of us had our own places, but this one breh got a brainstorm and for reasons I can't remember, he knew that they never carded at the bar in Gay clubs so....in we went.:shaq2:

The L was already achieved the minute we stepped in that line, breh.:snoop: fukkin' Bouncers holding you up asking you THAT question. "You gay, Homie?":ufdup: And you gotta find the most respectful way to allude to that shyt too without looking too eager or disgusted.:to:

Looking back, we'd have been better off employing a Wino to buy us a bottle than to delve into such troubling waters, man.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
From the "What's the worst thing a friend ever did to you" thread...

1. This cac dude I was friends with in HS for years turned on me sumthin awful.
Started out in sophmore year he was this fly guy...got all the ladies so I started asking him for advice. He took me under his wing and helped me get my dressing game together. So fast forward to senior year...this fool disappears halfway through the schoolyear, no one knows wtf happened to him.
He comes back 2 days before graduation dressed like a fukkin fruitcake in skin tight jeans, a deep v-neck striped shirt and some fukkin vans with no socks on and the sides of his head shaved and all his top hair flopped over to one side. So I go up to him and I'm like "Yo man, what the fukk happened to you? Where you been? Why are you dressed like that? You homeless?"
He proceeds to tell me in the gayest voice I can ever remember hearing...that he's been sexually conflicted all of these past years and finally came to the conclusion that he is gay before he tried to kill himself and got sent upstate to a mental institution for a few months.
So after explaining all that shyt he asks if we can still be friends.
I told him whoa man...I'm not into that shyt...I like t*ts and p*ssy too much...sorry.
So this dude promises me he won't get weird and shyt and I say okay. So summer vacation comes and he has a yard party at his place and invites me over, I go and when I open the gate to his yard it's like fukkin freak fest in there. Dudes dressed like girls, girls dressed like dudes, one person was even wearing a fukkin dog costume and they had the weirdest fukkin music playing.
I stopped and stared for about 5 seconds, then turned right the fukk around and walked out. This dude comes running down the driveway asking me where I'm going, I tell him that shyt ain't my scene and I'll see him around. So then he tells me that the reason he wanted me to come was because he wanted to tell me that he had a crush on me.
:stopitslime::scust:
I repeated to him that I don't go that way and told him to lose my fukking number...if you try to contact me I'm gonna break your fukkin leg.
He starts crying and says "Noooo don't go..." and tries to grab me and hug or something...I elbowed him in the face and knocked him to the ground before I even knew I did it. I looked at him on the ground...lying there crying...and just turned and walked away.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
What a waste of time :mjlol:

Nah fam you got to realize something.

Gay men are still men. The same way brehs hit on girls cuz you feel like it, regardless of if they are into you or not, is how gay men operate.

Plenty of gay men have been knocked the fukk out for hitting on clearly straight brehs, and yet they continue doing it.

Gay men give 0 fukks :francis:
Being hit on someone who you find unnatractive of the opposite sex when you're straight is totally different when you're of one sexuality being hit on by someone of another. Even if you're ugly there is still a chance for the person of the opposite sex to get to know you depending on their level of intellect that would probably matter to them. When a gay person of the same sex hits on a straight person that's blatantly disrespectful an ugly chick might come up to me making conversation I'm not going to feel offended even if I don't find her attractive hell she might not be my first choice in fukking but she might have a lot to offer in the long run. If a gay man were to do it hell yes I'd pissed the fukk off if he knows I'm totally straight or at least ask first if you wanna be sure, the reason is what does the idiot think he can turn me straight. Like I said attractive men/women have given chances to ugly members of the opposite sex but let's not act like it's wrong or an ugly person approaching an attractive person is the same as a straight man getting hit on by a gay man. If a woman was gay I wouldn't approach her out of respect for her sexuality. I know a member of the same sex trying to fukk me would make me want to stay as far away from his as possible just off he initial thought and if he proceeded with pursuing me after I told him I was straight it would make me want to rip his head off his neck.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Yes, one of my homies cousin hit on me plenty of times. I didn't fukk with him like that. I still haven't told my homie I don't put people out like that he'll find out in time that his cousin on that DL shyt. it's more stories I got but I'll just say it's more DL nikkas then people think Imma leave it at that which y'all a$$holes. :mjlol: