No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Y'all shouldn't be ashamed to ask for them. Those people know exactly where the items are you're looking for.
Funny thing happened yesterday, I was looking for something and went to the aisle where it should have been, had to ask an employee on another aisle and he brought me right back to the same aisle I was on. Then he looked up the inventory on his phone and told me they must not have it. :laugh:

I agree we shouldn't be ashamed. We just like finding out how to do things by ourselves. Stubborn man thing 😁

Coco Loco said:
Plus some of these stores will switch up their layout out of nowhere
This is the worst!

I read about this before. Apparently it's sometimes done so customers can walk around the store more. Sometimes I see people walking from aisle to aisle and they seem lost because the layout is different. Because of the new layout they'll end up picking up something else on the way, meanwhile they're still trying to find the item(s) they originally wanted.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You think dudes who getting lost at the grocery store are not tryna get the fukk outta there? I don't know many men who be in there just browsing.
It’s relative to the person. Might not be a big deal to them at the end of the day.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It’s relative to the person. Might not be a big deal to them at the end of the day.
Here's where what you're saying to me doesn't matter. if those intentionally slow people wanted to go faster then they can. The ones who don't have any skill navigating a store still gonna be slow whether they want to or not. Its that simple.
The thread is about the latter group. They bad at shopping for groceries.
I used the instacart example because it shows there's varying skill levels for shopping because arguably the whole point of instacart is to do it as fast as possible so you get a good rating and you can move on to the next job faster and bring in more money per hour.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Here's where what you're saying to me doesn't matter. if those intentionally slow people wanted to go faster then they can. The ones who don't have any skill navigating a store still gonna be slow whether they want to or not. Its that simple.
The thread is about the latter group. They bad at shopping for groceries.
I used the instacart example because it shows there's varying skill levels for shopping because arguably the whole point of instacart is to do it as fast as possible so you get a good rating and you can move on to the next job faster and bring in more money per hour.
Yeah but Instacart is relative to a job skill. To the average person what you deem good versus bad is largely irrelevant other than banter. You created a narrative to what you consider bad which doesn’t have any tangible weight.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yeah but Instacart is relative to a job skill. To the average person what you deem good versus bad is largely irrelevant other than banter. You created a narrative to what you consider bad which doesn’t have any tangible weight.
The job is literally grocery shopping. You act like job skills and life skills can't overlap. I was saying that grocery shopping is a skill because there are varying levels of proficiency. That's why it's a thing that some people are just really bad at it. Which is the whole premise of this thread.
You the one that quoted me talking bout some irrelevant shyt that wasn't part of the point I was making.

And hey guy the concept of good and bad grocery shoppers is the whole premise of this thread. It's not a narrative that doesn't have any tangible weight...it's literally the topic of discussion at hand and holds considerable weight in this thread.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
After all my years of travelling the world meeting people, being on online forums, social media, etc. I’ve come to the conclusion that 96.3% of all humans are slow :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The job is literally grocery shopping. I was saying that grocery shopping is a skill because there are varying levels of proficiency. That's why it's a thing that some people are just really bad at it. Which is the whole premise of this thread.
You the one that quoted me talking bout some irrelevant shyt that wasn't part of the point I was making.

And hey guy the concept of good and bad grocery shoppers is the whole premise of this thread. It's not a narrative that doesn't have any tangible weight...it's literally the topic of discussion at hand and holds considerable weight in this thread.
Concept yes. Your ultimate definition relative to another individual, no. Just banter which is fine but changes nada.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah I eat out multiple times per week anyway.

I'm not standing over the stove for 3 hours like my grandmother.... I'm accustomed to my plate waiting for me, hot and ready.

I only need breakfast food and late night snacks at the crib.... and endless water.
This is why most American's are either broke or :flabbynsick:

It's crazy how rare it is to meet people who cook 5+ days a week.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Concept yes. Your ultimate definition relative to another individual, no. Just banter which is fine but changes nada.
:mjlol:I'm not going multiple pages back and forth with you breh. The premise of the thread is about good and bad grocery shoppers. This shyt was never about individuals shoppers motives. Point blank it was about finding shyt in the store and paying for it and leaving.
What is there for this to change? The whole point was conceptual.
You're not even saying anything.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:mjlol:I'm not going multiple pages back and forth with you breh. The premise of the thread is about good and bad grocery shoppers. This shyt was never about individuals shoppers motives. Point blank it was about finding shyt in the store and paying for it and leaving.
What is there for this to change? The whole point was conceptual.
You're not even saying anything.
Correct and nobody can define good and bad outside of how they see it through their own lens. It’s a concept but then people get made when you question the concept.

Odd

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Y'all shouldn't be ashamed to ask for them. Those people know exactly where the items are you're looking for. Plus some of these stores will switch up their layout out of nowhere, I'm not gonna keep looking when I can just ask lol

fukk I look like asking @Another Man where some shyt is? :mjtf: It's bad enough having to figure out where shyt is around work. fukk doing that in my off time, Imma just walk around like :lupe: til I figure that shyt out. :birdman:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk I look like asking @Another Man where some shyt is? :mjtf: It's bad enough having to figure out where shyt is around work. fukk doing that in my off time, Imma just walk around like :lupe: til I figure that shyt out. :birdman:

fukk you look like? A clown because women work there as well. Weird how you didn’t think about that in your lil rant. You’re too preoccupied with thoughts of @Another Man to think logically

:sas2: