No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It boggles my mind fr

Like they even got big ass signs telling you what’s in what aisle :dahell:

Real shyt brehs, I grew up mainly with my mom, sister, aunt and cousins. Do nikkas really not know how stores work/how to find products? :dahell:

Why am I seeing so many tweets/tik toks about men in general being ass navigating stores???

My homeboy who admits he’s bad at it said his mom did all the shopping growing up and the only time he’s in the store now is with his girl and she runs that :dahell: is that the story for most?

I always had a woman who did my grocery shopping. The times I did my own shopping I used to just stick to the stuff I knew and would be in and out.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1: for those that are keeping score

:mjcry: this shyt i'm in....

:martin: store shopping, now keep in mind the things i say and or mention, this is not to be an all inclusive exhaustive list of what this "Government" is doing......

:martin: so as if being homeless ain't enough, denied foodstamps in several states i'm just now back in NYC so we shall see how that shyt goes,

just lil tid bit of what they can do to you what they currently do to me....

i use all cash, what little i am able to make, and have sent from time to time from "family" members

they'll shut down all the machines so non of them take cash:damn:

not just once every day

they find what foods you normally purchase / have these removed so you spend more, they are obsessed w/ upcharge shyt..:martin:

NYC is known for these $0.99 cent pizza slice spots

they got me for $2.00 bux twice,

:whoa: keep in mind i know in the "normal" world squavalling over few cent couple bux is minsquel

to a homeless man it might as well be millions:mjcry:

Target huge culprit, as i mentioned they have this "fakkit" theme, and i'll state again i have nothing against another persons preference of however the fukk they choose to live their lives

:mjlol: why the fukk would i care.... i can barely get food and necessities of life to survive each day..

they'll close all isles and make me go to a homosexual person they have set up as cashier

Target as well, i recorded on video, they'll change all the prices to your items at the register

20 cent upcharges 80 cent sometimes a buck

:what: i kept noticing every time i went to store it came out to about $12 no matter what i purchased

i asked the manager i had 8 items, how the fukk is it possible all the items on the receipt are entirely wrong:comeon: i re- walked the store and recorded each item had lower price, and no this was not the kroger incident, everytime i record something they re-do the event to make appear you're bugging or deusional

the kroger was one item, and they had sticker said buy 5 to get lower price

TARGET up charged every item

:ufdup: this is what they do, :yeshrug: it's a win/win

:whoa: oh i'm sorry mister "black man" let me give you the difference

:martin: no mother fukker give me all my money back and you can keep yo shyt

but they don't loose all they got to do is say we made mistake, if you catch it they give money back, if you don't they make a profit:ohhh:

i hate using term "targeted individuals"

because i don't believe that is a real group, if you notice it always has a religious twinge to it for no reason

all comments, and all these years they can never make any traction

:mjlol: just like the nation of islam, farrakahn got all that money all those people

could atleast have a decent running all black city, were the black dollar is guaranteed to circulate a billion times, but he is a part of the system

:sas2: and news flash to jay elec, biggie aka kanye..... that space ship/ bus he keep telling ya'll to wait on done been came and went:mjlol:

:sas2: but you knew that Christopher West...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Some pro tips.

Save the empty container of your deodorant or hot sauce or whatever you run out of. Put it somewhere where you will see it to help you remember to buy a new one.

I just go up and down every aisle in a row so I don't miss anything and so that I don't have to go back and forth across the store looking for shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I pay for meal prep, but for my other needs I cop off Amazon Fresh...

Haven't been physically grocery shopping in a few years, just seems like a waste of time. :manny:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
As a man living alone - how much stuff do you need?

Its not like youre a woman feeding an entire family

Get your water.... get your eggs.... get your bread.... get your bacon... get your pancakes... get your fruits... get your spaghetti.

This should take 10 mins... in & out.
I eat a little better than that. Grocery shopping is not that simple :hubie:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I buy everything in BULK BULK like I'll get 25-50lb bag of rice and beans from the restaurant supplier, buy 5 gallon bucket of dawn detergent and just refill the 40oz bottle etc....

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I eat out multiple times per week anyway.

I'm not standing over the stove for 3 hours like my grandmother.... I'm accustomed to my plate waiting for me, hot and ready.

I only need breakfast food and late night snacks at the crib.... and endless water.
nikka you don't need to stand over the stove for 3 hours you just lazy

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Grocery shop in 2022 instead of ordering Instacart or Whole Foods delivery, brehs.
Nah they be overcharging and plus i havent figured out how to use coupons on there. During covid it was a major key with all the free trials they were giving out though.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Nah they be overcharging and plus i havent figured out how to use coupons on there. During covid it was a major key with all the free trials they were giving out though.
The grocery store is literally ten minutes away walking. Sometimes I’ll walk and carry an empty backpack since I’m just feeling adventurous and not getting a whole lot. Sometimes my girl comes with me, sometimes not. Other times I’ll go shopping if it’s going to be a good amount of crap. Sometimes I’ll order and with tax and tip it’s like 10-15 bucks which isn’t bad if I just want that leisure time.

If possible, try to switch it up cuz grocery shopping all the time isn’t the move in 23.