No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I give my wife my card and tell her to go crazy. Haven't been grocery shopping in years outside of the occasion when I pick up a couple of household items/meds on the way home.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
As a man living alone - how much stuff do you need?

Its not like youre a woman feeding an entire family

Get your water.... get your eggs.... get your bread.... get your bacon... get your pancakes... get your fruits... get your spaghetti.

This should take 10 mins... in & out.
Man what :heh:

Your food palate is weak :what:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Females are just better shoppers , they plan the shieet out , knows which stores haves sales & know when to go at certain stores for in store sales . The best time to go & buy meats is as soon as the store opens because they put out their sale item for that day .
Lol because we society says it’s a woman’s job and we have always been tasked with it, it’s not innate or anything. Plus men don any domestic activity or chore as emasculating.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ones who suck at it imo, can’t cook. If you cook regularly, it becomes routine. I went to the grocery store yesterday morning. Timed it perfectly for when they’d have the meat and produce restocked. I had my list and was in and out