No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
fukk you look like? A clown because women work there as well. Weird how you didn’t think about that in your lil rant. You’re too preoccupied with thoughts of @Another Man to think logically

:sas2:

fukk I look like walking up to a brawd and telling her I need help? :russ:

Nah, I'm cool off that, I don't do cardio like that so I could use the extra steps. :yeshrug:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
We should really be talking about how long women take in malls, especially in those tiny ass clothing stores :damn:

But naw, buying food is simple as fukk, so is cooking, miss me with that shyt

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Grocery shopping is one of the few adult tasks I actually enjoy :yeshrug:

Usually I'm the one reading labels and comparing price to the quantity to see which is the better buy., not the GF.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never knew men had a hard time grocery shopping???

I guess this is 📰 to me because I see men in grocery stores all he time & seems to do well navigating themselves throughout the store.

My main issue with 🛒 shopping is that I can't go to one w/o spending over $100! Any meal that I want to make including the simple meals always cost me 🍞! Smh..

The ingredients needed for recipes add up quick! Then, I end up buying other things unrelated to my original plan like toiletries, cleaning supplies, storage bags, desserts, drinks, etc.

I definitely need to work on 🔪 down my grocery bill!!

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm terrible at it when I'm high. I probably go back through the same aisle like 7 times. Just turrible... :smh:.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I love grocery shopping alone. I honestly never leave with JUST the shyt on my list:pachaha:.

I go for ingredients to make white bean chili soup, and leave with that, and enough ingredients to make 2-3 cheap meals:mjlol:.

How do you make white bean chili soup?

:whoo: