No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We’re not bad at it, we just get the shyt we plan on getting and leave

Like who has time to walk every isle exploring and shyt. Like someone else said, I’m not my grandmother cooking over a stove every night.

As a single man, I get what I need and be out as well. It takes me literally like 20 minutes to get what I want. I’m also a Sams club member, so I order my shyt online (shop for deals, lowest prices, etc) and just pull up and let them put that shyt in and bounce.

One chick was asking me why I don’t go in.. for what :childplease: . To fight these clowns for parking, walk around searching for everything, and sit in line? I’ll leave 2 hour grocery shopping trips for yall.

And yes, I can cook. I worked as a grill cook as a kid and love watching new shyt to try and make off some of those IG channels. Also, my grandma taught me how to cook some of her recipes and if I have a taste for something back home, I call my female relatives.

And with my airfryer/Foreman grill I dont need much of everything. I cooked for the chick I’m seeing last weekend.

Daps
Whoever is like this should be checked for retardation. Sit down, think about what you need to eat, check your fridge and drawers for what you have and write down a list. Eat something and go buy your groceries at the store.

This is a very basic life skill. This is as bad as not being able to wash your laundry, clean your house or brush your teeth.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Tf lol. Go check the usual aisles, then cruise the rest if you feel like browsing. Scope aisle signs at a new spot and still go down every line just so you see what all they working with.

As long as you know what type of meals you making, grocery shopping is not hard

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
As a former Amazon order picker at Whole Foods before they changed operations, I've seen some crazy things.

I've seen people, especially women walking around the store shopping for 1 to 2 hours. People asking where is the exit when there is a big ass automatic double door right there by the registers. Where is this, where is that? There is signs telling you where things are at. Whole Foods is no different than other grocery stores. And then you got the people in the meat sections holding up the line asking about the different types of meat or wanting it cut a certain way. Cut that shyt at home yourself. Grass fed or pasture raised, it all taste the same and it's gonna exit out the same.

Glad i'm in a Amazon warehouse again.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Females are just better shoppers , they plan the shieet out , knows which stores haves sales & know when to go at certain stores for in store sales . The best time to go & buy meats is as soon as the store opens because they put out their sale item for that day .
Better shoppers than who? Don't put that on other nikkas. I can shop.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
The ones who suck at it imo, can’t cook. If you cook regularly, it becomes routine. I went to the grocery store yesterday morning. Timed it perfectly for when they’d have the meat and produce restocked. I had my list and was in and out

think this I where people fukk up…take it a step further and organize your list based on the shyt that’s close together in the store and you’re in and out…

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Why is this surprising? Society has never marketed shopping towards men in a way that’s manly. This is like being confused about why men don’t know the difference between bubblegum and fuscia

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why is this surprising? Society has never marketed shopping towards men in a way that’s manly. This is like being confused about why men don’t know the difference between bubblegum and fuscia
Breh, what's a manly way or shyt even feminine way to shop? The joke is women take forever to shop. Not, men can't shop at all. Honestly I enjoy shopping, be it for food, clothing, or items in general.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Breh, what's a manly way or shyt even feminine way to shop?
You really dunno?

The joke is women take forever to shop. Not, men can't shop at all.
Breh, go to one of your single homie’s house, then go back to it after he moves in with a woman. If you don’t see any differences between the latter and the former, then feel free to tell me all about how good men are at shopping. Don’t let that male ego confuse you into thinking the hunters couldn’t possibly be bad at gathering

:mjlol:

Honestly I enjoy shopping, be it for food, clothing, or items in general.

You’re not the majority, my brotha. I’m not saying men can’t learn to do it effectively, I’m saying that’s not something most men are taught to care about or focus on. Mens departments are usually the smallest for a reason, My Guy.

:manny: