No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even write a list out I think of what I want/need and go from there. Sometimes I’ll forget but then I’ll just go to another place some stores I go for certain things

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I think some of this is dudes not wanting to ask employees where stuff is in the store. A lot of times we like looking around until we can find it ourselves. Some folks get frustrated and lost. I don't think that's gender specific, it's anxiety.

To answer from a guys' perspective though, I don't think a lot of guys shopped with their moms/dads or cared enough to cook for themselves.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
think this I where people fukk up…take it a step further and organize your list based on the shyt that’s close together in the store and you’re in and out…

The thought of going to a store without a list is wild to me. I do it for groceries and Target/Walmart runs. The notes app in my phone is a lifesaver for a lot of things.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think some of this is dudes not wanting to ask employees where stuff is in the store. A lot of times we like looking around until we can find it ourselves. Some folks get frustrated and lost. I don't think that's gender specific, it's anxiety.

To answer from a guys' perspective though, I don't think a lot of guys shopped with their moms/dads or cared enough to cook for themselves.

Y'all shouldn't be ashamed to ask for them. Those people know exactly where the items are you're looking for. Plus some of these stores will switch up their layout out of nowhere, I'm not gonna keep looking when I can just ask lol

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
wait this is a thing…how can one be “bad” at grocery shopping???
Bruh it's a thing
If you've ever used instacart you'd know. Some of the people on there take hella long to find shyt vs others taking little time for the same items.
Being able to get in n out of a store fast is definitely a skill

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Never even thought this was a thing...been able to grocery shop since I was like 10 just by going to the store with my granny. Then once I was on my own, shopping for anything has never been a problem. Only gripe my wife has is that I don't look at prices I see it, I need it, I get it.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
You would be shocked at how many people in general just suck at life shyt.

Shopping, washing clothes, doing a bed, etc

Ill admit im HORRIBLE at cooking. Im on a kid level there lol.

Other shyt i do all the time

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bruh it's a thing
If you've ever used instacart you'd know. Some of the people on there take hella long to find shyt vs others taking little time for the same items.
Being able to get in n out of a store fast is definitely a skill
That assumes fast is the goal for everyone

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh, what's a manly way or shyt even feminine way to shop? The joke is women take forever to shop. Not, men can't shop at all. Honestly I enjoy shopping, be it for food, clothing, or items in general.
This right here. Men go in and get exactly what they need and get the fukk out. Women love to walk around and looking at shyt that's not on the list or shyt you don't need or get some unnecessary shyt b/c "IT WAS ON SALE". They also get caught up in the whole which brand is better or what's a better value. Men have no issue doing it but we just get what we need and keep it moving without wasting 2-3 hours doing the shyt.