No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
same with vice lords,diciples,latin kings,
ms-13 here in St Louis.
even bloods and crips were like.
:picard:
We dont play that shyt here.
only reason bloods and crips
got a pass was them prices.
I remember when bricks were 18.5
:ohlawd:

UKVu0t8.gif

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
VG was supposed to be Bloods back in the day

Both are kinda small off shoots of .. Hunters Point and Fillmore . Not really big sets at all .

@LunaticVillage415

I remember when the crips & bloods tried to infiltrate the VG's & Sunnydale & got ran out:bustback:

20 plus years later my youngin T-Learn rockin red rags

I fukks wit them OG Vets from the VG & it was never a blood thang.

RIP Boog

khross415

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Like I been said, there's bloods and crips in every city in the bay, and it's been like that.

:mjlol:Anyone who ear really to the streets been knew that.

:mjlol:Only a couple of out of touch lames who listen to rappers tell them otherwise that they think it's true.

where they at bruh? VGz aint even a hood anymore in the city. we talking black folks i dont care about no sureno norteno or viet cambo shyt i wanna kno where these nikkas at in the bay who bangin

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
op clearly has something against the Bay. lol. He's always coming at us whenever we get shine. I don't know where he's from. lol

doesn't change the fact that crip and bloods are irrelevant in the Bay and always has. I've heard or more filipino and vietnamese gangs than crips and blood.
I think he was just educating people that there are some. He from Sacramento originally.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
where they at bruh? VGz aint even a hood anymore in the city. we talking black folks i dont care about no sureno norteno or viet cambo shyt i wanna kno where these nikkas at in the bay who bangin

Why is it so hard to understand? Any blacks claiming bloods in the Bay Area is because they're affiliated from the prison system. Bay cats will represent neighborhoods before anything. Any true flagging is done by the mexican's and the Others.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Why is it so hard to understand? Any blacks claiming bloods in the Bay Area is because they're affiliated from the prison system. Bay cats will represent neighborhoods before anything. Any true flagging is done by the mexican's and the Others.

im replyin to bruh who is tellin folks who been out here whats goin on out here. we aint talkin bout some old nikka who gotta outta quin who linked up while he was locked up. i wanna kno once again wha hood bangin out here

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I remember readin that post you made ina other thread about how it switch every 5-10 years cuz of no structure. You know who bruh here is? He look like he used to be a nerd till he got shot and locced up

Yeah he one of the youngins off the North. He was more on the hustler tip than striking nikkas down, but most of his circle active, its some young wolves so he probably got his hands dirty at some point...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
VG was supposed to be Bloods back in the day

Valencia Gardens public housing on site of former Big Rec baseball park (c. 1920s) between 14th, 15th, Valencia and Guerrero, 1997

The new Valencia Gardens, built in the mid-2000s to replace the barracks-style buildings that were

And PH .. Potrero Hill (OJ Simpson Birthplace) was supposed to be Crips

PotreroHillHousing-3.jpg

oj_1500643899073_3832877_ver1.0.png

Oj-at-pothill-rec-ctr-1970s.jpg

Both are kinda small off shoots of .. Hunters Point and Fillmore . Not really big sets at all .

@LunaticVillage415

tumblr_mqka6u0D7K1syik4qo1_500.gif

The VG'S
:gladbron: