No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
For those of you saying we don't have crips and bloods up north are u speaking on black gangs or in general. Are you speaking on gangs affiliated with colors or not.. If your speaking in general saying we don't have red/blue issues then u are so disconnected from the streets you shouldn't even be speaking.
Mexicans are heavy with the Red/Blue/Black up here. Its all there gangs are. Surenos rock Blue and Northenos rock Red and a small faction rock Black. This shyt is known. I grew up in East Oakland between all 3 turfs and saw the craziness of it 1st hand. Now with black people...not so much but to say we don't have chips or bloods up here is stupid

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
7.5-8 million people in the Bay Area, hundreds of blocks, project and/or hood areas, yet Bay Area nikkas will really act like they been in every city and every hood and know people from every single block lol...

Yeah some nikkas do bang in the bay like op said. I’m from sf but I been around the rich too and nikkas in Vallejo bang. However that shyt is looked down upon and people will generally look at you as a goofy if you decide to go the path of gang banging as a nikka from the bay

depends on what qualifies as bay

i've seen it in Richmond and Marin projects

Bruh nikkas in the other thread really act like dudes is making shyt up when I said I heard there was spots in Vallejo and Richmond. I even went so far to say I never saw any myself, but cats act like it can't be true because they never seen em...

All these nikkas mad and calling it "goofy", VG nikkas in the comments inviting nikkas to press them over it. But I do get your point...

These rumors about Bs and Cs in The Bay been around for literally years, they arent new, and obviously they more than rumors and started from something. I think all of us from NorCal recognize its not the defining characteristic of street culture in The Bay, my issue has always been when people say there's "none" in The Bay...

That shyt aint true and aint been true...

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Yeah some nikkas do bang in the bay like op said. I’m from sf but I been around the rich too and nikkas in Vallejo bang. However that shyt is looked down upon and people will generally look at you as a goofy if you decide to go the path of gang banging as a nikka from the bay

For those of you saying we don't have crips and bloods up north are u speaking on black gangs or in general. Are you speaking on gangs affiliated with colors or not.. If your speaking in general saying we don't have red/blue issues then u are so disconnected from the streets you shouldn't even be speaking.
Mexicans are heavy with the Red/Blue/Black up here. Its all there gangs are. Surenos rock Blue and Northenos rock Red and a small faction rock Black. This shyt is known. I grew up in East Oakland between all 3 turfs and saw the craziness of it 1st hand. Now with black people...not so much but to say we don't have chips or bloods up here is stupid

Yall keep saying I see bloods and Crips out there. But yall never say where yall see them. I never seen no red or blue flags in Oakland ever!! I i been here for 36 years. Surenos and Nortenos are not blood and crips. Stop it.

Yup ..

Thats all in Oak and SF / Mission with Mexican gangs .. the Nortenos

gallery_medium.jpg

penamemorial_1600.jpg

OctavioCrime-1024x688.jpg

And Surenos ..

1379399930_406454162806061_219416148_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

photo-51.jpg

37774926_10216804547172783_1022796197540134912_n-e1532579783229.jpg

:francis:

e9d6df6d3e23a24ebc91641e532b57cf.jpg

Valencia Gardens and Potrero Hill are both close proximity to the Mission and these gangs so idk ... :manny:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I don't get people's fascination with this.

How many bay area posters gotta say the same shyt? We're not lying, crip and bloods aren't actually active like that. I've only ever actually met islanders who claim crip, everything else has been hearsay.:mjlol:

fukking send @BrothaZay to the bay and have him report on his findings. I would be impressed if he would even be able to find a blood or crip hood tag. You'll have to send him deep into some random ass San jose cut and even then it'll probably be some cambodians or some shyt.

The most famous "blood" from the bay area is messy marv

messy-marv-attack_t580.jpg

messy-marv-mozzy-forgot-about-pa-344x193.jpg

Even if there's some random azz hood banging colors, they don't actually dominate or dictate politics like they do in Los Angeles Sacramento or Portland.

I'm fukking growing old, so who knows. Maybe things are changing. However, growing up around here wasn't no one claiming blood or crip. It's a non issue.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Valencia Gardens? Like the apartments? That’s just low income housing lol I’m not considering most streets in the mission district a “hood” in the negative sense of the word

Random, but ummmm....breh you what is going on with your favorite sports teams?
Who has 5 favorite Baseball teams, 4 favorite Football teams? How does that happen? Who do you root for when they play each other?
You gotta narrow that down.

Daps
Yall keep saying I see bloods and Crips out there. But yall never say where yall see them. I never seen no red or blue flags in Oakland ever!! I i been here for 36 years. Surenos and Nortenos are not blood and crips. Stop it.

I don’t be in Oakland :yeshrug:

only thang I know about Oakland is u got east, west, and ice city. And I heard west Oakland niccas be gettin off on east Oakland niccas a lil bit harder than east Oakland be gettin off on them:yeshrug:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
7.5-8 million people in the Bay Area, hundreds of blocks, project and/or hood areas, yet Bay Area nikkas will really act like they been in every city and every hood and know people from every single block lol...

Bruh nikkas in the other thread really act like dudes is making shyt up when I said I heard there was spots in Vallejo and Richmond. I even went so far to say I never saw any myself, but cats act like it can't be true because they never seen em...

All these nikkas mad and calling it "goofy", VG nikkas in the comments inviting nikkas to press them over it. But I do get your point...

These rumors about Bs and Cs in The Bay been around for literally years, they arent new, and obviously they more than rumors and started from something. I think all of us from NorCal recognize its not the defining characteristic of street culture in The Bay, my issue has always been when people say there's "none" in The Bay...

That shyt aint true and aint been true...
Somebody new at my job a OG Frisco from north beach projects and even though it’s not correct he said anything that’s not Oakland or SF not even considered the bay in his eyes lmao. You usually will hear that from cats from these cities tho but like someone said it’s who you ask and what they consider the bay

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock
I always thought bruh got put on in sac while bangin fillmoe after breakin his legs. He originally from Bailey Rd in West Pittsburg

Nah no hood in Sacramento claims him, I always was told he affiliated with Brims(?) or another gang upstate and thats how he came home with it...

Thats how Lavish D got put on too, affiliated with some nikkas on one of his prison stretches. That area he from is not an original Damu turf before like 2016, and all the set in close proximity (MVB, MVGP, DBB, LVP, CVB, VHP) none of those gangs put him on the set, though he does affiliate with View and VHP cats...

Daps
Nah no hood in Sacramento claims him, I always was told he affiliated with Brims(?) or another gang upstate and thats how he came home with it...

Thats how Lavish D got put on too, affiliated with some nikkas on one of his prison stretches. That area he from is not an original Damu turf before like 2016, and all the set in close proximity (MVB, MVGP, DBB, LVP, CVB, VHP) none of those gangs put him on the set, though he does affiliate with View and VHP cats...

I remember readin that post you made ina other thread about how it switch every 5-10 years cuz of no structure. You know who bruh here is? He look like he used to be a nerd till he got shot and locced up