No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
These dudes really said what about mexicans:mjlol:
I see how you show a video from San Francisco but try to slide Oakland in there under you breath. Stop.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@lightbearerchef

....except here we go, in 2020, a video from a legendary project area in San Francisco that demo as Bloods:

Exhibit A

"Cracked on a Crip in the county"---->so, a Blood from SF just told you there's also Crips in SF lmao...

"Red rags on missions terrorizing two-sixes"...

nikkas throwing up b's on the court at 1:45...

Exhibit B:

This entire video speaks for itself, nothing left to say lmao...

We've already had dudes juelzing about these nikkas, yet people all in the comment section saying this hood been Bloods since the 80s...

Here's the thing, this is some California war of words shyt. For years Bay nikkas been saying "aint no Crips and Bloods in The Bay" and thats never been true. Cities on the outskirts of The Bay been had em. I was told years ago, by different, multiple old heads, that back in the 80s there was sections from both sides in both SF and Oakland, and nikkas acting like I made that shyt up outta thin air lol...

And now you got SF nikkas in they own comment section telling you they been Bloods since the 80s, not to forget, this Blood rapper from SF just told you in his own lyrics there's Crips in SF too in 2020 hahahaha...

Important note: The Culture of Bs and Cs never defined The Bay, thats a fact, but literally NOBODY ever said it did. The Culture never took root in most of The Bay to the extent it did everywhere else in California...

But the issue here is nikkas dying on the hill of "none" in The Bay, even going so far as to say because "they never seen em", they must not ever existed. Which is about the dumbest shyt you can say, nikkas act like they know every nikka and be in every hood in they city hahaha...

Yo this is literally the funniest shyt, biggest laugh, and biggest L I've had in awhile, because I always told cats there was Bs abd Cs active in The Bay, just not in SF/O, but now I'm wrong about that. The day nikkas get a video of Crips or Bloods in 2021 Wakanda (Oakland) nikkas are gonna throw themselves off the Bay Bridge lmao...

you do know you can be from out of town and get locked up in a different county jail right :dwillhuh:

You can be a crip from LA and be locked up in a San Francisco county jail... where you even you from :martin:

what are you looking to gain from this thread :dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lived in the Bay Area all my life and never seen a crip or blood here in my lifetime. They don't exist here. Mufukkas pump faking.

San Jose definitely has crips and bloods, and crip Tongons/Somoans around the areas as well.. but thats about it

but then again this bytch mafukka called San Francisco "fagville", said no parties happen on week days in the entire bay area, and also lives in Pleasanton which is literally, no exaggeration, 98% white and asian.

so :manny: take what he says with a grain of salt

ironically this the same bytch mafukka that said Oakland doesnt have asians (specially, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Laos or Thai/Meins) :bryan: I know some wild asians in Oakland thatd stomp this lying mafukka down 89th or wherever he claims to lived but never stepped foot in

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Random, but ummmm....breh you what is going on with your favorite sports teams?
Who has 5 favorite Baseball teams, 4 favorite Football teams? How does that happen? Who do you root for when they play each other?
You gotta narrow that down.
LOL They're not all my favorites (Favorites are Yankees, Raiders, Sixers, and UM in each sport respectively), but they're all teams I root for.

Most of them I became a fan of because they were the first teams I seen on TV when I was 5-7 years old when I started to actually follow what's going on, and It just stuck

I should change that wording huh :patrice:

Daps
San Jose definitely has crips and bloods, and Tongons/Somoans around the areas as well.. but thats about it

but then again this bytch mafukka called San Francisco "fagville", said no parties happen on week days in the entire bay area, and also lives in Pleasanton which is literally, no exaggeration, 98% white and asian.

so :manny: take what he says with a grain of salt

stg bruh live in pleasanton outta all places :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
stg bruh live in pleasanton outta all places :laff:

oh you aint know @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman lives in pleasanton :mjpls: ask him yourself :mjpls: tag him and ask him , dude talking that militant shyt on here from a 98% white and asian neighborhood :mjpls:

dude caping hard for Biden, while living in probably the most MAGA city in the bay area :mjpls:

but ill let yall keep repping and dapping this pathetic ass lying mafukka :martin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't get people's fascination with this.

How many bay area posters gotta say the same shyt? We're not lying, crip and bloods aren't actually active like that. I've only ever actually met islanders who claim crip, everything else has been hearsay.:mjlol:

fukking send @BrothaZay to the bay and have him report on his findings. I would be impressed if he would even be able to find a blood or crip hood tag. You'll have to send him deep into some random ass San jose cut and even then it'll probably be some cambodians or some shyt.

The most famous "blood" from the bay area is messy marv

messy-marv-attack_t580.jpg

messy-marv-mozzy-forgot-about-pa-344x193.jpg

Even if there's some random azz hood banging colors, they don't actually dominate or dictate politics like they do in Los Angeles Sacramento or Portland.

I'm fukking growing old, so who knows. Maybe things are changing. However, growing up around here wasn't no one claiming blood or crip. It's a non issue.

nah this pretty much is what it is

Daps
oh you aint know @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman lives in pleasanton :mjpls: ask him yourself :mjpls: tag him and ask him , dude talking that militant shyt on here from a 98% white and asian neighborhood :mjpls:

dude caping hard for Biden, while living in probably the most MAGA city in the bay area :mjpls:

but ill let yall keep repping and dapping this pathetic ass lying mafukka :martin:

Lmao I don’t even be paying attention to bruh posts

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman you ona frontline wit them whitefolks or you ona frontline against em in Pleasanton?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
For those of you saying we don't have crips and bloods up north are u speaking on black gangs or in general. Are you speaking on gangs affiliated with colors or not.. If your speaking in general saying we don't have red/blue issues then u are so disconnected from the streets you shouldn't even be speaking.
Mexicans are heavy with the Red/Blue/Black up here. Its all there gangs are. Surenos rock Blue and Northenos rock Red and a small faction rock Black. This shyt is known. I grew up in East Oakland between all 3 turfs and saw the craziness of it 1st hand. Now with black people...not so much but to say we don't have chips or bloods up here is stupid
It's more Asian gangs up here more than anything. I have never seen bloods or crips up here.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Like I been said, there's bloods and crips in every city in the bay, and it's been like that.

:mjlol:Anyone who ear really to the streets been knew that.

:mjlol:Only a couple of out of touch lames who listen to rappers tell them otherwise that they think it's true.