No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah, I'm from oakland. The only people I ever saw carrying LA flags when I was growing up were southeast asian kids claiming crip when I lived in the north by bushrod.

:mjlol: Point proven. So in conclusion, me and the OP is right, they bang in every city and have been.

:mjlol: Like I said, anybody who's ear is too the streets already knew this.

@Doomsday is from Portland, he has at minimum 1000 posts talking shyt about the bay

:mjlol: No I'm not crakkka. You puss ass asked me where I was at and I told you, stop trying to deflect because you backed down.

:mjlol: First it's, "I'll pull up on you just drop the addy," then it's, "don't listen to him he's from Portland."

:mjlol: All you did was prove my point in the beginning about you being an internet nerd and not on a crumb and you was only asking where to find me on some nerd shyt.

:mjlol: And everything I say about the Gay Area is fax. Nothing but whites, Asians and weirdos. It's nothing to be respected to begin with.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I made it from being raised in Deep East Oakland on 96th and Sunnyside to living a few blocks away John Madden's crib in Pleasanton....if that's taking an L in your eyes we have different philosophies on winning :manny:
that's a good look but why Pleasanton? unless you already work there. can't fukk with those flat inland areas.

when I get enough money, I'm either getting a place by the water or mountain. like Moraga or Sausalito :wow: (in my dream)
@Doomsday is from Portland, he has at minimum 1000 posts talking shyt about the bay
I thought he was just autistic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
that's a good look but why Pleasanton? unless you already work there. can't fukk with those flat inland areas.

when I get enough money, I'm either getting a place by the water or mountain. like Moraga or Sausalito :wow: (in my dream)

I thought he was just autistic
Pleasanton is far enough out the way to where I don't have to worry about seeing anyone I know in traffic but close enough to hop on the BART if I ever needed to get somewhere without a car like SF.

Also far enough to where no one will just pop up at my house unannounced. I'd love to live in Sausalito....that's probably the most beautiful city in the Bay Area.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:mjlol: Point proven. So in conclusion, me and the OP is right, they bang in every city and have been.

:mjlol: Like I said, anybody who's ear is too the streets already knew this.

:mjlol: No I'm not crakkka. You puss ass asked me where I was at and I told you, stop trying to deflect because you backed down.

:mjlol: First it's, "I'll pull up on you just drop the addy," then it's, "don't listen to him he's from Portland."

:mjlol: All you did was prove my point in the beginning about you being an internet nerd and not on a crumb and you was only asking where to find me on some nerd shyt.

:mjlol: And everything I say about the Gay Area is fax. Nothing but whites, Asians and weirdos. It's nothing to be respected to begin with.
:rudy:

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
VG was supposed to be Bloods back in the day

Valencia Gardens public housing on site of former Big Rec baseball park (c. 1920s) between 14th, 15th, Valencia and Guerrero, 1997

The new Valencia Gardens, built in the mid-2000s to replace the barracks-style buildings that were

And PH .. Potrero Hill (OJ Simpson Birthplace) was supposed to be Crips

PotreroHillHousing-3.jpg

oj_1500643899073_3832877_ver1.0.png

Oj-at-pothill-rec-ctr-1970s.jpg

Both are kinda small off shoots of .. Hunters Point and Fillmore . Not really big sets at all .

@LunaticVillage415

tumblr_mqka6u0D7K1syik4qo1_500.gif
My family from 700 Missouri and 800 Connecticut block in The Hill

They was never Crips

Where you get that from ?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
My family from 700 Missouri and 800 Connecticut block in The Hill

They was never Crips

Where you get that from ?

Nikka I said supposed to be .. that shyt aint stick .. :stopitslime:

@Squirrel Why was PH trying to ride the Crip wave ? :ohhh:

NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

Title: When the Crips Invaded San Francisco: Gang Migration

Journal: Gang Journal Volume:1 Issue:4 Dated:(1993) Pages:11-16
Author(s): D Waldorf
Date Published: 1993

Annotation: Based on a literature review and interviews with 578 gang members from 87 gangs, this study provides new information on the possible migration of Southern California gangs to San Francisco.

Abstract: Data from the qualitative interviews reveal that only three gangs -- the Tenderloin Crips, the Portrero Hill Crips, and the Sur Trace (South 13) had any affiliations with gangs from Los Angeles and these alliances were tenuous. Only one of these groups is African-American (the Portrero Hill Crips), one is Cambodian, and the third is Mexican. In the three instances where there have been some associations between Los Angeles and San Francisco groups, two were by individuals who had migrated to San Francisco and started groups. One group (the Portrero Hill Crips) simply admired the notoriety of Los Angeles gangs and wanted to acquire their image. Although they had some temporary relations with a Los Angeles Crip group, they did not maintain it. None of these associations resulted from any organized effort to "franchise" drug markets or build new affiliated Crip or Blood groups. The author concludes that most gangs do not have the skills or knowledge to move to other communities and establish new markets for drug sales. 16 references and 1 table

Main Term(s): Juvenile/Youth Gangs

Index Term(s): California; Criminology; Juvenile gang behavior patterns

Page Count: 6

Format: Article
Type: Report (Study/Research)
Language: English

tenor.gif

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Nikka I said supposed to be .. that shyt aint stick .. :stopitslime:

@Squirrel Why was PH trying to ride the Crip wave ? :ohhh:

NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

Title: When the Crips Invaded San Francisco: Gang Migration

Journal: Gang Journal Volume:1 Issue:4 Dated:(1993) Pages:11-16
Author(s): D Waldorf
Date Published: 1993

Annotation: Based on a literature review and interviews with 578 gang members from 87 gangs, this study provides new information on the possible migration of Southern California gangs to San Francisco.

Abstract: Data from the qualitative interviews reveal that only three gangs -- the Tenderloin Crips, the Portrero Hill Crips, and the Sur Trace (South 13) had any affiliations with gangs from Los Angeles and these alliances were tenuous. Only one of these groups is African-American (the Portrero Hill Crips), one is Cambodian, and the third is Mexican. In the three instances where there have been some associations between Los Angeles and San Francisco groups, two were by individuals who had migrated to San Francisco and started groups. One group (the Portrero Hill Crips) simply admired the notoriety of Los Angeles gangs and wanted to acquire their image. Although they had some temporary relations with a Los Angeles Crip group, they did not maintain it. None of these associations resulted from any organized effort to "franchise" drug markets or build new affiliated Crip or Blood groups. The author concludes that most gangs do not have the skills or knowledge to move to other communities and establish new markets for drug sales. 16 references and 1 table

Main Term(s): Juvenile/Youth Gangs

Index Term(s): California; Criminology; Juvenile gang behavior patterns

Page Count: 6

Format: Article
Type: Report (Study/Research)
Language: English

tenor.gif
I gotta ask my uncles about this shyt

He aint never mentioned no shyt like this

:mjlol: