No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
VG was supposed to be Bloods back in the day

Valencia Gardens public housing on site of former Big Rec baseball park (c. 1920s) between 14th, 15th, Valencia and Guerrero, 1997

The new Valencia Gardens, built in the mid-2000s to replace the barracks-style buildings that were

And PH .. Potrero Hill (OJ Simpson Birthplace) was supposed to be Crips

PotreroHillHousing-3.jpg

oj_1500643899073_3832877_ver1.0.png

Oj-at-pothill-rec-ctr-1970s.jpg

Both are kinda small off shoots of .. Hunters Point and Fillmore . Not really big sets at all .

@LunaticVillage415

tumblr_mqka6u0D7K1syik4qo1_500.gif

@khross415

:mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
My nikka... :rudy:

My ex girl cousin was the head of one of the crip sets in Sacramento. I used to be around him all the time. There are real bangers out here Blood. Yall tweeking. But in SF black people are not flagging colors. It's what hood you are from. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yall nikkas always miss the point that Bloods and Crips are about hoods and turfs...

Notwithstanding that, you're wrong, as there are obviously Bloods in San Francisco and a SF Blood says there are also Crips in SF...

You been to every city and every hood?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lmao I don’t even be paying attention to bruh posts

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman you ona frontline wit them whitefolks or you ona frontline against em in Pleasanton?
I made it from being raised in Deep East Oakland on 96th and Sunnyside to living a few blocks away John Madden's crib in Pleasanton....if that's taking an L in your eyes we have different philosophies on winning :manny:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
My nikka... :rudy:

My ex girl cousin was the head of one set of the crip sets in Sacramento. I used to be around him all the time. There are real bangers out here Blood. Yall tweeking. But in SF black people are not flagging colors. It's what hood you are from. :yeshrug:
@Catpiss Chronic
Dap+reputation
:russ:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I don't get people's fascination with this.

How many bay area posters gotta say the same shyt? We're not lying, crip and bloods aren't actually active like that. I've only ever actually met islanders who claim crip, everything else has been hearsay.:mjlol:

fukking send @BrothaZay to the bay and have him report on his findings. I would be impressed if he would even be able to find a blood or crip hood tag. You'll have to send him deep into some random ass San jose cut and even then it'll probably be some cambodians or some shyt.

The most famous "blood" from the bay area is messy marv

messy-marv-attack_t580.jpg

messy-marv-mozzy-forgot-about-pa-344x193.jpg

Even if there's some random azz hood banging colors, they don't actually dominate or dictate politics like they do in Los Angeles Sacramento or Portland.

I'm fukking growing old, so who knows. Maybe things are changing. However, growing up around here wasn't no one claiming blood or crip. It's a non issue.
You cold for that .:mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
i specifically stated in tha previous thread what hood rah dizzy and them claim, Valencia Gardens. I gave niccas tha cross street. Lil pete? I never met bruh, but I was told by some fillmoe niccas either he from west fillmoe or lil yee from west fillmoe. You want anythang deeper than that you gone hafta pay that 6 dolla toll and drive down to fillmoe or tha vgs yoself
:russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
where they at bruh? VGz aint even a hood anymore in the city. we talking black folks i dont care about no sureno norteno or viet cambo shyt i wanna kno where these nikkas at in the bay who bangin
@Doomsday is from Portland, he has at minimum 1000 posts talking shyt about the bay

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I made it from being raised in Deep East Oakland on 96th and Sunnyside to living a few blocks away John Madden's crib in Pleasanton....if that's taking an L in your eyes we have different philosophies on winning :manny:
Ask him to tell the truth. Hes 40 years old and lives with his parents in pleasanton