No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Valencia Gardens dude, with other people from SF in his comments, doesn't count? We not counting VGs as a hood?
Valencia Gardens? Like the apartments? That’s just low income housing lol I’m not considering most streets in the mission district a “hood” in the negative sense of the word

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
IN nor cal Sac/Stockton and the boonie @ss towns are the only ones on gang politics....The bay has always been about hoods/turfs

Yall nikkas always miss the point that Bloods and Crips are about hoods and turfs...

Notwithstanding that, you're wrong, as there are obviously Bloods in San Francisco and a SF Blood says there are also Crips in SF...

You been to every city and every hood?

Daps
Valencia Gardens? Like the apartments? That’s just low income housing lol I’m not considering most street in the mission district a “hood” in the negative sense of the word

That’s coo, but tell them niccas they hood ain’t a hood. I don’t know if y’all thank them niccas for play from tha videos, or tha section they claim, but I promise them niccas bout they issue, I done been on drills wit them niccas. I ain’t tryna gas them up or nuna that but don’t let tha visuals or whatever it may be fool you

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas always miss the point that Bloods and Crips are about hoods and turfs...

Notwithstanding that, you're wrong, as there are obviously Bloods in San Francisco and a SF Blood says there are also Crips in SF...

You been to every city and every hood?
i'm talking as a whole.....The bay has never respected flagging

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The Valencia Gardens dude, with other people from SF in his comments, doesn't count? We not counting VGs as a hood?

VG was supposed to be Bloods back in the day

Valencia Gardens public housing on site of former Big Rec baseball park (c. 1920s) between 14th, 15th, Valencia and Guerrero, 1997

The new Valencia Gardens, built in the mid-2000s to replace the barracks-style buildings that were

And PH .. Potrero Hill (OJ Simpson Birthplace) was supposed to be Crips

PotreroHillHousing-3.jpg

oj_1500643899073_3832877_ver1.0.png

Oj-at-pothill-rec-ctr-1970s.jpg

Both are kinda small off shoots of .. Hunters Point and Fillmore . Not really big sets at all .

@LunaticVillage415

tumblr_mqka6u0D7K1syik4qo1_500.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Omaha nikkas crippin & suuwoopin like 1985 Compton. But it doesn't define the culture of the city

This is the big problem I think people miss. It doesn't define Bay culture. Never has, and never will. But no one ever said it did or does...

Cities on the outer Bay like San Jo and Fairfield have them today and have had them for a long time. So saying "Bay doesn't have them" was never true when a handful of Bay cities have always had them...

There have been stories for years that there was activity in other cities, how true it is I don't know but I doubt they all just started from nothing...

Your point on Omaha is 100 and applies to The Bay too, doesn't define the culture but they out there in spots and we now have proof they in the most important and biggest Bay city, which I heard years ago and couldn't prove...

Like I said when a video pop up of Crips in Wakanda nikkas will literally lose it lol...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
there's bloods and crips out here, but from my experience it's not taken as seriously as those mexican gangs lol.

i imagine in other cities it's far worse.

Tell these people what city you in and what Bay spots you seen em function, because all these nikkas finna swear to Wakanda you lying because they never seen it...

Yea it’s not a thing there. Posting random discovery videos like you’ve uncovered something only further highlights that fact.

Wrong, I didn't find this video hahaha...

There was a separate thread where @lightbearerchef told nikkas he used to roll with VG cats and they were Bloods. nikkas called him a liar and he came with receipts------>not that he needed to for me, because I know every B/C gang doesn't have a rapper or YouTube video, plus like I said he is NOT the first person who told me they knew of Bloods (or Crips) in San Francisco...

He came with receipts and now the expected tapdancing and rationalizations have started, but thus started when he said he was around dudes in that area in person lol...

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Yeah some nikkas do bang in the bay like op said. I’m from sf but I been around the rich too and nikkas in Vallejo bang. However that shyt is looked down upon and people will generally look at you as a goofy if you decide to go the path of gang banging as a nikka from the bay

Daps
Tell these people what city you in and what Bay spots you seen em function, because all these nikkas finna swear to Wakanda you lying because they never seen it...

Wrong, I didn't find this video hahaha...

There was a separate thread where @lightbearerchef told nikkas he used to roll with VG cats and they were Bloods. nikkas called him a liar and he came with receipts------>not that he needed to for me, because I know every B/C gang doesn't have a rapper or YouTube video, plus like I said he is NOT the first person who told me they knew of Bloods (or Crips) in San Francisco...

He came with receipts and now the expected tapdancing and rationalizations have started, but thus started when he said he was around dudes in that area in person lol...

It really take alotta patience to try and break down these niccas rhetoric and get them to understand. It’s crazy that it’s people this slow actually typing this shyt behind a keyboard :laff:

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
I think when people say that they mostly speaking about Oakland...I used to visit the bay a lot to my knowledge and I could be wrong...they had bloods in hayward and crips in San jose