Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
How is it positvity in the military? They get paid to aid the beast in oppressing, murdering & colonizing brown people worldwide:ohhh:
The military is necessary to support our current capitalist system and in that we are all culpable until the system is destroyed.

Gang members (mostly sociopaths and psycopaths) are c00ns and halfwits who will never get behind destroying the system because it's what they thrive in.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
then im obviously not talking about them.

dont bring in irrelevant variables to what im arguing.

How is it an irrelevant variable? Not every poor kid who winds up in gang joins because that was the only option. Many of them choose it. I can offer all the guidance and mentorship you want. If you piss on it and reject like several do, why feel bad for them? They wanna find out the hard way.

Go to the gang member you're talking about and tell em "see the root cause of why you're in this mess right now? They live in that neighborhood," and watch him not go handle that shyt because it's far. They're less interested in fighting the real cause of their problems than you are. It's tough to get through to a quitter.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Black gangs victimize black people
NO shyt genius
Hispanic gangs victimize hispanic people, white gangs victimize white people, was the mafia going around wacking hispanics and blacks on masse, no they were mostly killing other Italians
I don't know how many times I have to explain to yall that crime is intra-racial
Who the fukk is gonna drive to Torrance to hit a lick when they got plenty walking round in they hood, especially when they chance of getting caught is higher in white (more wealthy) neighborhoods
I really be wondering if mfs on this site is as college educated as they claim

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:russell:Enjoy your daily mayonnaise sandwich... You've embarrassed yourself enough here...Dumb dirty foot cavebeast
smilie + insult + white reference

About what I expected..................................I'm sure if you were capable of communicating like an adult, that you would.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Literally cant tell the difference between these "nikkas" in here posting and the Clinton's rhetoric behind the 90's crime bill... Damn near word for word... Complete synthesis :wow:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
smilie + insult + white reference

About what I expected..................................I'm sure if you were capable of communicating like an adult, that you would.
Trailer Park Trash still rambling still smelling of warm tuna... Still humiliating himself... Look at him yall :ahh:

Isn't there a hockey game you're late for right now Connor?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And joining law enforcement or the military isn't the same thing or worse?

How is it positvity in the military? They get paid to aid the beast in oppressing, murdering & colonizing brown people worldwide:ohhh:

Bruh I hope you’re not over 16 talking like this. The military has taken care of me & my fam.

“Aid the beast”
:mjlol:
I spent my entire time in the military in japan not doing a damn thing but chilling with Japanese folks.

Take your black ass to Mosol, Raqqa or al-Qaim and see if ISL give a damn about you :dead:

Granted some folks in the military have done some fukked up things but they get dealt with and put in jail.

I stay in an upper middle class black neighborhood & we still have young nikkas breaking in people’s cars at night while we’re sleep smh. nikkas gonna do dumb shyt weather they are in a poor environment or not

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Bruh I hope you’re not over 16 talking like this. The military has taken care of me & my fam.

“Aid the beast”
:mjlol:
I spent my entire time in the military in japan not doing a damn thing but chilling with Japanese folks.

Take your black ass to Mosol, Raqqa or al-Qaim and see if ISL give a damn about you :dead:

Granted some folks in the military have done some fukked up things but they get dealt with and put in jail.

I stay in an upper middle class black neighborhood & we still have young nikkas breaking in people’s cars at night while we’re sleep smh. nikkas gonna do dumb shyt weather they are in a poor environment or not
My bro was a Marine. We share the same sentiments. Probably because we were born in the hood and have an understanding of street life.

Military helps bring the guns and drugs into the hoods that fuel gang violence and black destruction. However that form of c00ning is protected by law. The Military is a criminal cac organization, only difference is you get paid and don't have to worry about the Feds giving you 25 to life and taking everything away.

I could go deeper but you have too many layers of naivete in your post and I don't care to shift your perspective.

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
The military is necessary to support our current capitalist system and in that we are all culpable until the system is destroyed.

Gang members (mostly sociopaths and psycopaths) are c00ns and halfwits who will never get behind destroying the system because it's what they thrive in.
Half my friends were GD's growing up. They werent sociopaths ,c00ns or halfwits. They were young black men looking to be apart of a brotherhood outside of the system and gangs were more influential and accessible than anything else.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Black gangs victimize black people
NO shyt genius
Hispanic gangs victimize hispanic people, white gangs victimize white people, was the mafia going around wacking hispanics and blacks on masse, no they were mostly killing other Italians
I don't know how many times I have to explain to yall that crime is intra-racial
Who the fukk is gonna drive to Torrance to hit a lick when they got plenty walking round in they hood, especially when they chance of getting caught is hire in white (more wealthy) neighborhoods
I really be wondering if mfs on this site is as college educated as they claim
Unless there is more to your comment, it's unclear what your point is. Black people who live in areas populated by Black gangs are expressing their thoughts on a law targeting gang affiliated people.
I mentioned the obvious point about Black gangs targeting Blacks to the guy saying "cac" this and that(as a deflection) How can a person mention "cac" this when the very people who suffer at the hands of these gangs are making comments?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Has he explained why he won't run my fade
full

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Unless there is more to your comment, it's unclear what your point is. Black people who live in areas populated by Black gangs are expressing their thoughts on a law targeting gang affiliated people.
I mentioned the obvious point about Black gangs targeting Blacks to the guy saying "cac" this and that(as a deflection) How can a person mention "cac" this when the very people who suffer at the hands of these gangs are making comments?
Because only white people ignore the conditions that allow gangs to take hold of communities in the first place, in favor of a more simple and infinitely more stupid approach
At least they do it to make themselves seem like they're not responsible for these conditions
Yall in here doing it because yall just dumb
EDIT:
And ion know if highlighting grammatical errors was supposed to make you feel like you've proved a point, if anything this shyt is sailing further and further over ya heads

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Half my friends were GD's growing up. They werent sociopaths ,c00ns or halfwits. They were young black men looking to be apart of a brotherhood outside of the system and gangs were more influential and accessible than anything else.
Tribe mentality. That's primitive to me, no disrespect to you and yours.