Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"nikkas" in this thread LITERALLY regurgitating Hillary and Bills rationale for the 90's crime bill right now "these super predators are harming blacks" "don't go easy on crime"

Yet yall hate them two cacs for it... But have no problem adoptoting their ideology :dead:

LOST

So what should we say about our friendly neighborhood gang bangers? Since they are so kind to their own people?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So what should we say about our friendly neighborhood gang bangers? Since they are so kind to their own people?
Why you asking me.... All you gone do is mimic your honkey leader Hillary Clinton like you "nikkas" have been trained to and as made clear in this thread :yeshrug:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
yea and if that happens i know who to blame while im dying for having them and me in that situation.

you acting like nikkas who weren’t taught better should know better.

this is like me asking you to solve a calculus problem when you dont even know what 2+2 is then throwing you in jail cus you cant get the answer.
You have an avatar of a white man

Shut ur ass up n fukk anyone in gangs in 2019

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you asking me.... All you gone do is mimic your honkey leader Hillary Clinton like you "nikkas" have been trained to and as made clear in this thread :yeshrug:

Crime as the lowest it’s ever been ever these days. Why do you think that is?

Gangs are self destructive entities that do nothing good for our community. I feel sorry for them but I don’t forgive them. Keep caping tho breh, it’s easy to bytch about the system and do nothing.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm highly, highly against anything that incarcerates more blacks.

But this Gang shyt gotta stop. Lil kids are out here dying on the playgrounds, at the bus stop, on they front porch, in they rooms and y'all saying gangs aint bad? And that's not mentioning the innocents just trying to chill and make it through life.

And I understand having to feed yo family, but how many of them really doing that? Most of us will get robbed for our clothes and shoes only for them to flex online

We will never get anywhere as a race unless we solve these problems. We will always be in last place. Gangs gotta go.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Crime as the lowest it’s ever been ever these days. Why do you think that is?

Gangs are self destructive entities that do nothing good for our community. I feel sorry for them but I don’t forgive them. Keep caping tho breh, it’s easy to bytch about the system and do nothing.

Honkey shut the fukk up talking that dumb ass Tucker Carlson shyt to me... Of course crime will drop when you overcriminalize segments of the population and lock everyone up at the highest rate in American history... Thank you for your astute synopsis Chief Wiggums you really cleared that one up for us... :mjlol:

If you put every American in jail today what would the crime rate be on the streets over the next year? :mjlol:

We should make everyone live in a personal quarantined plastic bubble that way we lower the rate in which we spread pathogens right Doogie Howser?:mjlol:

You know what on second thought don't even overload your two braincells trying to work thru those questions ... Just crank on your Hillary '95 mixtape and keep recyling her same lines that even she won't stand behind anymore... That way we can all see what type of mundane mind you clearly have lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm highly, highly against anything that incarcerates more blacks.

But this Gang shyt gotta stop. Lil kids are out here dying on the playgrounds, at the bus stop, on they front porch, in they rooms and y'all saying gangs aint bad? And that's not mentioning the innocents just trying to chill and make it through life.

And I understand having to feed yo family, but how many of them really doing that? Most of us will get robbed for our clothes and shoes only for them to flex online

We will never get anywhere as a race unless we solve these problems. We will always be in last place. Gangs gotta go.
Do gangs beget violence

Or

Does violence beget gangs

:jbhmm:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honkey shut the fukk up talking that dumb ass Tucker Carlson shyt to me... Of course crime will drop when you overcriminalize segments of the population and lock everyone up at the highest rate in American history... Thank you for your astute synopsis Chief Wiggums you really cleared that one up for us... :mjlol:

If you put every American in jail today what would the crime rate be on the streets over the next year? :mjlol:

We should make everyone live in a personal quarantined plastic bubble that way we lower the rate in which we spread pathogens right Doogie Howser?:mjlol:

You know what on second thought don't even overload your two braincells trying to work thru those questions ... Just crank on your Hillary '95 mixtape and keep recyling her same lines that even she won't stand behind anymore... That way we can all see what type of mundane mind you clearly have lol

You seem to know more about these right wing cacs than me breh

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Imagine thinking this mentality is good for our people.
Your mentality is no better. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. Go lend a helping hand to gang dominated communities before you talk shyt about entire generations of young black men

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
nikkas in here really talking about the average gang member like some kind of hilary clinton super predator. Your average gang member ain't on shyt. Only like 10% of nikkas in gangs are actually real life bout it :dead: