Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
The KKK can march thru the downtown of your city but it's ok to enhance sentences on members of black organizations that may or may not capitalize off members criminal activities:dwillhuh:...sounds like politics..sounds like wall street..sounds like business as usual to a capitalist..but I'm not the man with the master plan just a nikka wit a muthaphuccin gun :myman:..God Bless the lil homies:lolbron:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
They at least offer financial stability and security, quite literally "a way out."
Gangs don't offer any of that :yeshrug:
They offer a way out because they're not prosecuted as a criminal organization. They're not morally superior and they're definitely more destructive.

It's legal to sell alcohol & cigarettes. Doesnt make them better than young black kids selling weed in the hood.

Socially accepted and government protected criminals :manny:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any simp/tender(or tinder idk) dikkhead having male fits that description...gangs are bad bc they attempt to self govern neighborhoods and the current governing body ain't tryna hear it...hate it or love it
Also any hothead gang member does to. They'll rob/kill you without hesitation but we get called an Uncle Tom for him doing what white people have been doing to us since the 1600's. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
hit with rico
they repo your vehicle
it was all good just a week ago

35 Blood Gang Members Plead Guilty To Racketeering - WCCB Charlotte

Feds: Raleigh street gang imposed fear through violence

yes, petty criminals....on trumped up charges

Cops out here doin the same shyt, but since we’re powerless to do anything about it,

You bougie nikkas can’t wag your fingers with moral superiority :yeshrug:

I don’t like the gang shyt either, but I’m not going to pretend like it’s just good guys vs bad guys

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Because only white people ignore the conditions that allow gangs to take hold of communities in the first place, in favor of a more simple and infinitely more stupid approach
At least they do it to make themselves seem like they're not responsible for these conditions
Yall in here doing it because yall just dumb
EDIT:
And ion know if highlighting grammatical errors was supposed to make you feel like you've proved a point, if anything this shyt is sailing further and further over ya heads
Notice how that CAC rambles on and on about "deflection" but when it was brought up that these laws are excessively punitive among black people and therefore unjust his first response was not to address the equality of punishment... He instead decided to immediately run to "buuuhhh buhhh buhhh they commit black on black criiiiiiime" as his only retort:mjlol:

Textbook CAC Projection on display

These Whites like @Get These Nets continue to expose themselves time and time and time again with their fox news talking points and conservative rhetoric masked as some sort of concern for the well being of black people.... These mobile home community inhabitants need to be excluded from conversations regarding black people tbh... They should stick to what they know... Such as casserole

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Cops out here doin the same shyt, but since we’re powerless to do anything about it,

I don’t like the gang shyt either, but I’m not going to pretend like it’s just good guys vs bad guys
Repped
These people think like children it's crazy to me, everything is either good or bad, black and white (no pun intended) on this site
There is absolutely no middle ground for these nikkas

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Just addressing your earlier post about "petty criminals" and people "hearing gang and thinking of monster kody" by posting cases from your state.

First it was soft dudes from the hood who got victimized by gang members"fighting back in cyberspace "....now we are bougie people wagging fingers.
and cops do the same shyt.

ok....

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
You know nothing about it to offer a valid perspective so your opinion doesn't offend me.
I grew up in the hood and got offered to get jumped in many times. Gang nikkas always act like there is some big psychological underpinning to being in a gang other than being a bully and predator lol.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
See This Just Angers Me To My Core... Cause See Most Of My Closest homies Flew Flags And Were Affiliated Some In Jail And Some Dead. I find it ignorant and outright backwards when kats who act like just cause your criticize banging and gangs you don't understand the conditions or have empathy.

I have empathy, I had empathy for my closest homeboi when I told him he shouldn't bang and put his flag down cause it was detrimental to us as a people, Even told my cuzo something similar...

We Acknowledge WHHYYY blacks are in the postion were in how it was orchestrated and set up against us... HOWEVER, what should we do about those of us who would kill you as soon as look at you kill you and your mother as soon as you say something they dislike, what should we do with those people?

And thats an Answer alot of the black community don't wanna answer cause we know the answer either involves the police or us policing us, either way someone is gonna end up dead or imprisoned for the rest of there life.. so instead of actually answering that question they would rather just accuse you of have having no empathy, being white, An Agent, And Uncle Tom... Cause thats easier than actual confronting the situation cause you have no solutions to this problem other then to deflect and thats why this VERY argument goes around in circles everytime its had.

Some Kats is just trying to find a way out and got caught up, but other kats? Smh To Quote a Recent Slim400 interview by al profit:

. Slim400: This Ish Is Not Stopping. (Refering to gangbanging)
. Al Profit: Is there a way it could stop?
. Slim400: (Taking a tone and giving him the look) Its not stopiing BRO! its not ever gonna stop its what it is! THIS IS! the culture banging in la is the Culture, period this is what it is and how we roc, its compton... shootin, killin, robbin, ITS ITS JUST HOOD!

Tell Me. Is that Mentality and ingrained self destructive culture Gonna Benefit us or hurt us? The System has wrong and continues to do so but that's only one part of the problem the other one is problem many don't wanna face because it would require responsibility and change something many don't wanna do. :francis:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They offer a way out because they're not prosecuted as a criminal organization. They're not morally superior and they're definitely more destructive.

It's legal to sell alcohol & cigarettes. Doesnt make them better than young black kids selling weed in the hood.

Socially accepted and government protected criminals :manny:
That's exactly what I'm saying.
I'm not arguing for morality, I'm arguing for pragmatic decision-making; yes, they are about the same in terms of moralism, but one can provide education, a salary, career progression, housing, insurance, etc.
You're not wrong :hubie:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
There’s a difference between killing a black person and killing a black person because they’re black

A lot of you coli posters don’t seem to understand that

Bein a gang member and killing other black gang members doesn’t mean you hate black people