Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Well gangs arent just associated with black folks. So with that being said most non black gangs are racist towards blacks so I don’t see nothing wrong with them getting more advanced years and since I can’t be a hypocrite I have to include the black gangs as well.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Because only white people ignore the conditions that allow gangs to take hold of communities in the first place, in favor of a more simple and infinitely more stupid approach
At least they do it to make themselves seem like they're not responsible for these conditions
Yall in here doing it because yall just dumb
While you're crossing your fingers wishing that "the conditions that breed gangs" improve...do you think that removing gang members from the streets(with such laws) has a positive, negative, or no effect on Black communities.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Such CACish rhetoric being emulated by posters that are supposedly "black"

Imganie supporting a law that allows a likely malicious white man to dictate who's "gang affiliated" and subsequently eligible for drastically punitive sentencing for crimes :hhh:

Lotta suburban sheltered nikkas breh.

Dudes hear the word gang and instantly think of Monster Kody or Tookie Williams just like a typical CaC

Its the dudes that commiting petty crimes but get fukked up trumped up charges.

But since coli dudes are nikka nerds that got clowned by these types they see it as some sick revenge

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idgaf about daps

just because YOU escaped the pit without falling victim to that life doesnt give you the right to look down on nikkas who did.

and you nikkas love to sound like you in the clinton administration trying to get the crime bill signed not realizing you fighting the wrong battle pointing fingers at your people when the blame isnt on them.

wherever theres poverty theres violence. you can look through history and see this. so why does it make sense to you to say “fukk you” to people thats living in poverty?
Plenty of opportunities to get out for a whole lot of dudes who bang
My homie got out, was in college for a year, and was banging during summer break, none of it necessary.
He brought himself back into the trap and stayed there.

And there is a difference between the misguided youth being pulled into gang life, and nikkas going on 35 still waving their flag.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
How is it an irrelevant variable? Not every poor kid who winds up in gang joins because that was the only option. Many of them choose it. I can offer all the guidance and mentorship you want. If you piss on it and reject like several do, why feel bad for them? They wanna find out the hard way.

Go to the gang member you're talking about and tell em "see the root cause of why you're in this mess right now? They live in that neighborhood," and watch him not go handle that shyt because it's far. They're less interested in fighting the real cause of their problems than you are. It's tough to get through to a quitter.
its irrelevant cus the first thing i posted was about the disenfranchised and you come in talking about sheltered nikkas who fetishize the hood rapper aestethic. please foh

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
A gang member will kill you or any of us for inboxing his BM that don't want anything to do with him but we should feel sorry because he got locked up for causing misfortune to another black person?
:hhh:
Any simp/tender(or tinder idk) dikkhead having male fits that description...gangs are bad bc they attempt to self govern neighborhoods and the current governing body ain't tryna hear it...hate it or love it

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Dudes hear the word gang and instantly think of Monster Kody or Tookie Williams just like a typical CaC

But since coli dudes are nikka nerds that got clowned by these types they see it as some sick revenge
hit with rico
they repo your vehicle
it was all good just a week ago

35 Blood Gang Members Plead Guilty To Racketeering - WCCB Charlotte

Feds: Raleigh street gang imposed fear through violence

yes, petty criminals....on trumped up charges

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Wow... This is an even worse reality than I thought :picard:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
While you're crossing your fingers wishing that "the conditions that breed gangs" improve...do you think that removing gang members from the streets(with such laws) has a positive, negative, or no effect on Black communities.
You just don't get it man:snoop:
If you were from a war torn African country you would've said fukk child soldiers and demand they be sent to the ICC instead of a rehabilitation center
But I apologize for insulting your intelligence tho, I understand victims may be too emotionally charged to see things rationally
Going back to my earlier analogy I doubt the mother of a child who was raped or mutilated at the hands of some child soldier would be keen on rehabilitation for them either
To answer your question I think it's bad whenever the government uses laws that are unconstitutional to target criminals, because eventually those same laws will be manipulated to be used against ordinary citizens

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well gangs arent just associated with black folks. So with that being said most non black gangs are racist towards blacks so I don’t see nothing wrong with them getting more advanced years and since I can’t be a hypocrite I have to include the black gangs as well.

1. Police not even targeting non blacks the same
2. To assume that your crime is for the Benifit of a Gang is absurd.

This is just another way (like RICO) for them to take someone’s life from them when they don’t have concrete evidence. And this shyt effects black people disproportionately. I cant beleive you knee-grows in here acting like this shyt is ok

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of opportunities to get out for a whole lot of dudes who bang
My homie got out, was in college for a year, and was banging during summer break, none of it necessary.
He brought himself back into the trap and stayed there.

And there is a difference between the misguided youth being pulled into gang life, and nikkas going on 35 still waving their flag.
Ok gang banging in college, yeah buddy is a clown
And I think people should recognize the differences you talking about and judge people accordingly
But then again this is the coli where we applaud those who speak in simple binaries and sweeping generalizations as long as they got smilies at the end of their sentences:troll: