Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Such CACish rhetoric being emulated by posters that are supposedly "black"

Imganie supporting a law that allows a likely malicious white man to dictate who's "gang affiliated" and subsequently eligible for drastically punitive sentencing for crimes :hhh:

I'm convinced by reading the commentary on issues like this that the posting base is a lot more Caucasian than most belive or some of you nikkas are really lost out here when in comes to the execution of our justice system :francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You'll never see a "corporate enhancement" for white collar crimes that benifit those organizations the guilty parties work for as a way to deter further acts... Try to get some shyt like that passed in America :mjlol:

But the cacs in here know that already... Which is why they love these types of provisions as they'll only apply to black people

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Such CACish rhetoric being emulated by posters that are supposedly "black"

Imganie supporting a law that allows a likely malicious white man to dictate who's "gang affiliated" and subsequently eligible for drastically punitive sentencing for crimes :hhh:

I'm convinced by reading the commentary on issues like this that the posting base is a lot more Caucasian than most belive or some of you nikkas are really lost out here when in comes to the execution of our justice system :francis:
insult...."cac".....smilie

The usual deflections.

Person speaking in the video(NH) is in a gang, he's talking to another gang member about an existing law...and that his "gang tattoo" would make him eligible for additional time for a criminal act.

News flash....BLACK GANGS victimize BLACK PEOPLE....and terrorize BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, so the "cac" this and that sounds rather silly.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
insult...."cac".....smilie

The usual deflections.

Person speaking in the video(NH) is in a gang, he's talking to another gang member about an existing law...and that his "gang tattoo" would make him eligible for additional time for a criminal act.

News flash....BLACK GANGS victimize BLACK PEOPLE....and terrorize BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, so the "cac" this and that sounds rather silly.
Oh look it's Hillary and the we had no choice but to heal the "super predators" rhetoric

The usual honkey speil

You obviously don't have any idea on the way in which a gang enhancement can be applied hence you needing a rapper to introduce you to the topic to begin with...lol @ "he's talking to another gang member" he's actually on hot 97 talking to ebro and that is Rosenberg sarcastically claiming gang allegiance you fukking bimbo:mjlol:

Pathetic CAC try again

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Survive? Trying to slice someone up for their new sneakers is NOT surviving. Surviving isn't wearing Balmain from head to toe. There's a lot of guys in gangs who CHOSE to live that lifestyle. I'm talking about kids who had scholarships to high school, had good grades, but felt like they were better off being stick up kids because they're too prideful to ask for help.
then im obviously not talking about them.

dont bring in irrelevant variables to what im arguing.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Oh look it's Hillary and the we had no choice but to heal the "super predators" rhetoric

The usual honkey speil

You obviously don't have any idea on the way in which a gang enhancement can be applied hence you needing a rapper to introduce you to the topic to begin with...lol @ "he's talking to another gang member" he's actually on hot 97 talking to ebro and that is Rosenberg sarcastically claiming gang allegiance you fukking bimbo:mjlol:

Pathetic CAC try again
thanks for bringing me up to speed about the context of this video
and yes........first time hearing details of gang enhancement from an actual gang member

doesn't change my point.
try to deflect again, though

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

They only tack on the gang enhancement if they can prove what you did was gang related. Having gang tattoos is not enough.

Yelling out Rollin 60s or suwoop during the crime will get you them years

If the victim is a documented enemy of the gang member, then that will get you.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"nikkas" in this thread LITERALLY regurgitating Hillary and Bills rationale for the 90's crime bill right now "these super predators are harming blacks" "don't go easy on crime"

Yet yall hate them two cacs for it... But have no problem adoptoting their ideology :dead:

LOST

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
thanks for bringing me up to speed about the context of this video
and yes........first time hearing details of gang enhancement from an actual gang member

doesn't change my point.
try to deflect again, though
Thank you for acknowledging your ignorance on the topic for the rest of the thread to see.... I appreciate you underscoring my point in regards to you not knowing what the fukk you're talking about.... Good chat goofy CAC... catch ya next time :obama:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Gangs are criminal organizations, typically being a part of a larger criminal enterprise gets your time increased :yeshrug:
For the most part California harsh laws has effectively moved gang violence from general population (no pun) to the prison system

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thank you for acknowledging your ignorance on the topic for the rest of the thread to see.... I appreciate you underscoring my point in regards to you not knowing what the fukk you're talking about.... Good chat goofy CAC... catch ya next time :obama:
yes...run because your smilies and insults won't cut it.

You know better.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
"nikkas" in this thread LITERALLY regurgitating Hillary and Bills rationale for the 90's crime bill right now "these super predators are harming blacks" "don't go easy on crime"

Yet yall hate them two cacs for it... But have no problem adoptoting their ideology :dead:

LOST
They lost man...
There is an inextricable link between the prevalence of gangs and poverty, but simpletons in here wanna boil it down to certain people having a propensity for malice
This a :mjpls:ass thread if I ever saw one