Nipsey hussle explains why being in a gang can get u more jailtime

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at gangs like this:

Yes, many people join as disenfranchised youth looking for something to identify with and belong to. Or protection from other dangers in their neighborhood, as they aren't fortunate enough to have someone around them to help guide them down the right path. Can't be mad at that.

However, when you are a grown ass man years deep in the game still out here doing fukk shyt to harm the community, and set yourself and others back, that's when people start to look at you sideways. Regardless of how you started, Evey person reaches a point where they are held accountable for their actions, and if you happen to be caught up in some illegal shyt, you have to know that some form of punishment (be it the law or the streets that get you first) is always right around the corner.

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I look at gangs like this:

Yes, many people join as disenfranchised youth looking for something to identify with and belong to. Or protection from other dangers in their neighborhood, as they aren't fortunate enough to have someone around them to help guide them down the right path. Can't be mad at that.

However, when you are a grown ass man years deep in the game still out here doing fukk shyt to harm the community, and get yourself and others back, that's when people start to look at you sideways. Regardless of how you started, Evey person reaches a point where they are held accountable for their actions, and if you happen to be caught up in some illegal shyt, you have to know that some form of punishment (be it the law or the streets that get you first) is always right around the corner.
The problem is most these people in here saying fukk gangs just lack empathy cause they’ve had no interaction with that element
They see gangs as an organization instead of a collective
I agree with you these 30, 40 year old gangbanging ass nikkas are a lost cause But I can’t say fukk gangs cause I know a lot of young brehs who was basically born into that shyt
What these mfs don’t understand is just cause you had people around to teach you right from wrong, don’t mean the next man did
My lil homie 19, his moms bang one set, his pops bang some other shyt
It’s like that Tay K line, lil nikka don’t even know what to be

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
idgaf about daps

just because YOU escaped the pit without falling victim to that life doesnt give you the right to look down on nikkas who did.

and you nikkas love to sound like you in the clinton administration trying to get the crime bill signed not realizing you fighting the wrong battle pointing fingers at your people when the blame isnt on them.

wherever theres poverty theres violence. you can look through history and see this. so why does it make sense to you to say “fukk you” to people thats living in poverty?
No fukk you and fukk that. This usually comes at the expense of innocent people who are just trying to get by. I can understand joining gangs to get that bag and for protection and such but when a 5 yr old dies from a stray bullet because some bytch ass nikka didn't know how to shoot and misses his intended target which is a rival gang member then you crossing lines. Don't bring regular folk into this demonic shyt:ufdup:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I was disenfranchised just like them and I didnt prey on others and destroy your own community. fukk them. :manny:
I feel sympathy for Black people that are gang members, but not their crimes.

It's still fukk the gangs though. They destroy communities.
i dont feel sympathy for them

i grew up in the middle of the ghetto.with no directions just like them. in the streets
. i chose to be a leader. they chose to be followers.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
No fukk you and fukk that. This usually comes at the expense of innocent people who are just trying to get by. I can understand joining gangs to get that bag and for protection and such but when a 5 yr old dies from a stray bullet because some bytch ass nikka didn't know how to shoot and misses his intended target which is a rival gang member then you crossing lines. Don't bring regular folk into this demonic shyt:ufdup:
why u even goin back and forth with this nikka b.

he likely never been in the streets

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
which is even more reason to be more pissed at the root of the bullshyt.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is most these people in here saying fukk gangs just lack empathy cause they’ve had no interaction with that element
They see gangs as an organization instead of a collective
I agree with you these 30, 40 year old gangbanging ass nikkas are a lost cause But I can’t say fukk gangs cause I know a lot of young brehs who was basically born into that shyt
What these mfs don’t understand is just cause you had people around to teach you write from wrong, don’t mean the next man did
My lil homie 19, his moms bang one set, his pops bang some other shyt
It’s like that Tay K line, lil nikka don’t even know what to be

True story. Unfortunately I grew up with some friends that got caught up on that life due to lack of parental guidance, mentorship, or anybody that actually cared about them. Thankfully, some of them were able to get their shyt straight before it advanced beyond selling a couple bags of shytty weed that they had fronted to them, or just kicking it outside with a bunch of nikkas that all happened to be wearing the same color tall tee. Others weren't fortunate enough to get their mind right, and ended up with bids, lost their life. Sadly, a lot of the ones that ended on the bad route haven't hit that point where they're ready to look at themselves for why this shyt has happened. It breaks my heart to see it, because in the end, no one else can make them make the change other than themselves.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This nikka really caping for gang members who wouldn’t think twice about robbing or killing you :dead:

When he gets robbed immediately thereafter he stands on the sidewalk like

aiEJH.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
its not a criminal organization to them its a way to survive from many variables that their respective city has them combatting. this isnt the same thing as mob families black mailing politicians. thats a real criminal organization.

Survive? Trying to slice someone up for their new sneakers is NOT surviving. Surviving isn't wearing Balmain from head to toe. There's a lot of guys in gangs who CHOSE to live that lifestyle. I'm talking about kids who had scholarships to high school, had good grades, but felt like they were better off being stick up kids because they're too prideful to ask for help.