Nintendo's new $199 "Switch Lite" can't actually switch....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the pokemon LE version...might try and cop that

D_HzDyRXsAAcrpG.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is a minor complaint but it’s the white/lite gray buttons that I don’t like...should’ve made them black

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
perhaps that’s why I didn’t say anything about that

I spoke about the look (design) and the color

that’s like me saying “wow it’s hot today”

and your response is “no...but the sun is yellow”

you’re right but it has nothing to do w/ my point

I was actually excited about the idea of a switch lite...but I was expecting a better looking device

I don’t think it’s wrong to want a cool looking handheld device...that’s part of the appeal
:laff:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This is the ultimate reach. Ive literally never used the 3d feature or saw someone using it. They realized that and made the 2ds.

Switch was named "switch" for a reason. It was supposed to be a hybrid between handheld and home console, you can "break" off the controllers and play anywhere multiplayer.

New switch cant, its a bigger "non oled screen" Vita
I agree with you, but Nintendo gets so many passes that most will overlook this shyt. This goes to show the Switch is not a console, it's a handheld with a HDMI jack :francis:. People stupid as hell if they think a Switch Pro is coming. Nintendo is a shortcut company, and they do not like spending money when they can make much more money spending less capital.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I agree with you, but Nintendo gets so many passes that most will overlook this shyt. This goes to show the Switch is not a console, it's a handheld with a HDMI jack :francis:.

I mean..no shyt? It's basically the Sega Nomad 2019. I done said it was a handheld since the beginning in the official thread...like how can you not see it was always a handheld? But posters in there tried to dispute it for some reason. :heh:

People stupid as hell if they think a Switch Pro is coming. Nintendo is a shortcut company, and they do not like spending money when they can make much more money spending less capital.

They've released "pro" versions of their handhelds before, so it wouldn't be new. They'd probably call it New Switch to align with their bullshyt ass naming.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I wasn’t tryna to clown but I see this a lot on message forums...where a poster will make a point and another poster will offer a “rebuttal” that although is true it doesn’t address the initial point made
nah i know that's why I was dying; that shyt hit my soul :pachaha:

and most times the initial poster will try to clarify the difference but the other poster will keep going with the red herring

what's worse than that, is when someone quotes you with a counterpoint, and the rebuttal to their counterpoint is embedded in the shyt that they're quoting...

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
perhaps that’s why I didn’t say anything about that

I spoke about the look (design) and the color

that’s like me saying “wow it’s hot today”

and your response is “no...but the sun is yellow”

you’re right but it has nothing to do w/ my point

I was actually excited about the idea of a switch lite...but I was expecting a better looking device

I don’t think it’s wrong to want a cool looking handheld device...that’s part of the appeal

You’re right. I misread it as you being underwhelmed with the overall system.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they need an all black one

the grey is the closest one that looks nice.

other colors are ass like the 3DS colors

ya the more I look @ it the more I like it

watch them drop an all black one in time for xmas :to: