Nintendo's new $199 "Switch Lite" can't actually switch....

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
better portability (size wise), dpad, cheaper, better option for kids
I agree with this all but with cheaper also means parts.. and I’ve seen the joy cons giving people trouble. Problem with this? Happens on the OG Switch you just buy new joy cons, with the Lite you’ll need to service the entire thing..

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
My brother copped one and loves it. It’s pretty cool, the yellow goes hard. :ehh:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo outdated tech - syncing, I have to manual do it between both devices every single time:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Love mine too. I don’t see why it’s so hated.

Mostly because some folks feel that they have to buy it because "Nintendo" and not coming to grips to the fact that the Switch Lite is designed for folks like Ace. I have my desktop for the console gaming like experience, I just needed a handheld to scratch the itch and the Switch Lite does that particular thing:banderas:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don’t see why it’s so hated.

because they're retarded. They'd have a point if Nintendo decided to stop selling the OG switch...but the Lite is the 2DS all over again. A cheaper option, no more, no less. Said that earlier in the thread but peeps looking at me like :gucci:.

Also always said the switch was a handheld when it dropped but peeps in the main thread thought I was crazy too..then the lite drops. It's like they don't know this shyt ain't new to nintendo. They been doin this kinda shyt since the GB line

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I was about to pull the trigger on one but then I realized I would have to buy like 3 games with it (smash and mario shyt) and realized the total cost would be near 550 canadian lol

Unless yall know of a way to totally legally purchase games like how we could on the wii :mjpls: