Nintendo's new $199 "Switch Lite" can't actually switch....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i want the yellow one a lot. This is def gonna do numbers christmas time. you already know parents looking for the cheaper choice like with the DS brand.

ya I think folks underestimating it are looking @ it as a “downgrade” from the regular switch instead of an “upgrade” from the 3DS...hands down this is the most powerful dedicated handheld device to hit the market and the current library is nothing to sneeze @ ...this shyt is playing games that are made for the PS4/X1

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There is no advantage to using a debit card. There are clear advantages to using credit cards. If one prefers one can functionally use a credit card as one would a debit (minus the cash back from your bank account at the time of purchase). You simply buy something on credit and when it post transfer over the money any pay it off or set your account for auto-pay of the full amount due every month.
There is no advantage to buying a switch lite

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
There is no advantage to buying a switch lite
only one tye reg version hurts ppl's hands after a while playing it in handheld prob cuz of the size so ppl with that problem prob love this one....and for ppl that maybe dont like the joycons

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is why I love unboxing videos...I thought the hori slim tough pouch for the switch lite was a flimsy looking soft case based on the amazon photos as well as the pics on the official site...I didn’t realize how sturdy it was til I seen this vid...shyt just came thru...glad I made the purchase ultimately

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Anyone buy this shyt?
Picking the shyt up later when i get my kid.
(Grey)
Getting it for him, but im actually giving it to him to give to me.
A clever tactic i use from time to time that adds an extra purpose to having a child.

:smoothhoffa:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Word I don't see the point of it. It's a gimped version of an already portable device.
In person it looks pretty small compared to the regular switch so if that wasn't portable enough this might be good.

It's also good for children since it's cheaper and one piece(if the joysticks are higher quality). The part that locks the joycons to the switch are constantly breaking, especially with younger children.

They really should have something stronger planned to replace the original switch tho. And this thing should have been able to dock.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one 7am this morning , the job I'm working the rest of this season and next is night work and I get lots of 2/3 hour windows of downtime so it seemed like a good buy . One of the younger kids I work with also brought one and there was about 4 other people waiting by the time they rang us out . Was going to buy all digital games but some were half price for the physical so I went to Best buy near my hotel when I woke up and got 3 games and a case with some grips on it . I definitely feel like they are going to do numbers this Christmas.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the d-pad and the left analog stick should’ve been switched...I have to hold it @ a bit of an awkward angle to use the d-pad

*edit*

this company has a cool ass gripcase for the regular switch...they’re almost done working on one for the switch lite...I’ll definitely try it when it drops...I can tell this shyt gonna cramp my hands as is lol

Skull & Co. – Pro Gaming Accessories

Last edited: