Nikki Haley signs artillery shells during visit to Israel's northern border: "Finish them!"

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Aint Trump on record saying this shyt has went way too far & Israel gotta chill the fukk out? Or am I mistaken :jbhmm:?
Breh, Trump wants to put an end to Pro-Palestinian protest.

I just don't get the argument that Trump is the better alternative. He is going to be extremely worse, extremely.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
it is a fool's errand to argue who will be worse on Gaza, Biden or Trump.
Both are fukked!!!

Listen, it has to be clear by now that the U.S. is a puppet govt., whatever Israel says goes.
So if it's Trump or Biden you won't see much of a difference, because it's not about what they would do, it's about what Israel tells them to do.
Both will fold.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Then you wonder why people have lost trust in the system and aren't interested in this election.

People like that dude - people who push that 'uniparty' bullshyt - have their own ulterior motives. Those cryptobros, techbros, and Peter Thiel types want to do away with democracy completely. Their criticism isn't really rooted in a concern for democracy, but in anti-democracy. I'm just saying.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Yet Pro Palestine Protesters won't bring that same energy to her door or any other Republicans door like they do Democrats(mainly Black Dems) having a Christmas party, some type of meeting, or giving a speech...