Nikki Haley signs artillery shells during visit to Israel's northern border: "Finish them!"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Finish who? The women, children, and elderly?
Yes. Wars of total annihilation are slowly being made normal in the minds of people these days. This is part of the package of where the right, not just in the US, but globally is mentally going.

Might makes right and the losers of those policies are simply a normal outcome due to their inherent inferiority of being weaker.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pro-life party at work, I see.

Just because Trump is worse doesn't mean Biden's policy isn't also abhorrent.

You wouldn't give a kid props for getting a 40% on his test just because some other kid got a 22%. Both are failing grades.

Biden may not be running it but he's funding it and protecting Netanyahu, therefore he's culpable.
I ain't saying he doing a good job and I won't say "but" to justify any of it. He should have had his foot on Netanyahu's neck at least a month after October 7th when it was at least clear to the world that it was just get-back and no longer just about uprooting Hamas. We also know what the opposition says they would do and we know they love warring.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean in all seriousness where does Biden draw the line? Granted they haven't killed every single Palestinian in Gaza but they've been escalating this entire time with no forceful indication from the Biden administration that he will stop them in some way. They literally had World Food Kitchen aid workers in marked cars that you could see from the sky coordinating with the IDF. The IDF bombed one marked car, the survivors got out entered another marked car and then were bombed again. Like seriously?
Couldn't even tell give an estimate myself :manny: If we being real, it should have been checked when 1 for 1 violence exceeded that ratio. This unfortunately gave Israel carte blanche to do what it wants since only one real power can check it. Everybody else in the region wants to wipe them out.
Not to mention we all know Netanyahu is just stalling out to try not to get booted and prosecuted so maybe there are circumstances behind the scenes we don't know, but it is well past time for a hard-line stance.