BREAKING: US working with IRAN to stop Israel. Netanyahu promised billions in contracts during US visit after plan for "great war" in Middle East.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
War before the US election?

How can we make money off of this?
Who's we? The military industry doesn't care when it starts. We the people won't make shyt from war.

Apparently, most of Washington was not on board with the plan. Contractors were.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Israel is basically America's crazy girlfriend who goes around slapping ppl

And the United States is like yeah, I know, my bytch is wilding, I'm sorry

But you know if you hit her we going to have to fight?

This is ridiculous
Crazy girlfriends at least have amazing coochie.:mjcry: Israel is dry and gives terrible top :scust:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We'll know within the next 24 hours. Iran is telegraphing its attack on Israel. It's now up to the US to cut off Israel or fundamentally change its relationship
AmeriKKKa, a Judeo-Christian nation forged out of genocide, colonialism and slavery.

Cutting off lsrael, its J€wish brother in genocide and colonialism..
for Iran.

quote-dr-king-s-policy-was-if-you-are-nonviolent-if-you-suffer-your-opponent-will-see-your-stokely-carmichael-64-46-69.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Who's we? The military industry doesn't care when it starts. We the people won't make shyt from war.

Apparently, most of Washington was not on board with the plan. Contractors were.
Us soldiers will probably refuse in large numbers to go to battle to help Israel.

Id send like 5,000 soldiers over there and give them the best weapons and make them attack Israel from the inside. Destroy all their bases and leaders from the inside. I guarantee 100,000 people would sign up for that immediately. Would probably be impossible to fly under the radar though.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
As I said in a previous thread.

If the goal is to rebuild the American middle class, fund a transition to green energy, and pump the productive capacity of American manufacturing to compete with China who is making cheaper products with better quality than in the past...how does sending billions of dollars to a colonial state thousands of miles away help with achieving those goals?

China doesn't have an Israel its pumping trillions into. They're spending their money on buying government bonds in growing countries and funding their green infrastructure. They're selling goods to other countries and exporting labor there to speed up development. They have a goal of building middle classes up in other countries so they can sell to them and create outposts where their unemployed mainlanders can go to make money.

Some Chinese are even starting to let go of their racism and are choosing to have families with people of South East Asian, Latin and African descent. It's a fukking wrap if China's aging population is suddenly not a factor because they're racially diversifying their country and mixing with young people from around the world.

Israel is a millstone around America's neck at a time where every penny should be going towards building a social safety net to make sure the flood of boomers hitting retirement won't starve to death. Israel is dead weight when America's grid still needs Arab oil while it transitions slowly to renewables. Israel is dead weight politically when young voters in swing states don't want to be associated with people defending an apartheid state.

At every turn, supporting this country is an obstacle for America as a whole. Its great for you as an individual politician getting aipac money, but for the future of this country, Israel is a weight that needs to be cut loose. The people on bidens team who would be part of kamala team understand this. The canary in the coal mine(the mainstream liberal podcasts like pod save America run by former insiders ) are saying Israel is unpopular and even they aren't juelzing for their party when it comes to this.

America is trying to get a cold war going with China, and just as the USSR was funding anti colonial and revolutionary action abroad in the 1950s, 1960s and so on, China is in a position to do the same after theyve become an exporting powerhouse who can use the imports from the developing world and offer better deals. If you want to win an ideological war too, backing up a rogue state that is violating international law and various treaties isn't the move.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AmeriKKKa, a Judeo-Christian nation forged out of genocide, colonialism and slavery.

Cutting off lsrael, its J€wish brother in genocide and colonialism..
for Iran.

quote-dr-king-s-policy-was-if-you-are-nonviolent-if-you-suffer-your-opponent-will-see-your-stokely-carmichael-64-46-69.jpg
The USA will eventually kill Netanyahu themselves, dressing it up as someone else doing it, once Israel’s actions cross the tipping point and begins to endanger US colonial imperialism. The USA, for over a hundred years, has convinced the rest of the world that it’s the best thing cooking and its expansion of “democracy” (the US brand of military control) is best for these developing countries. In actuality this is how the USA leverages politics and propaganda for the purpose of control. It’s all a facade. But most people don’t know that. However, Israel is causing folks to look deeper into history and geopolitics and eventually the trail is going to lead back to US imperialism. Once that starts to happen Netanyahu is dead.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I said in a previous thread.

If the goal is to rebuild the American middle class, fund a transition to green energy, and pump the productive capacity of American manufacturing to compete with China who is making cheaper products with better quality than in the past...how does sending billions of dollars to a colonial state thousands of miles away help with achieving those goals?

China doesn't have an Israel its pumping trillions into. They're spending their money on buying government bonds in growing countries and funding their green infrastructure. They're selling goods to other countries and exporting labor there to speed up development. They have a goal of building middle classes up in other countries so they can sell to them and create outposts where their unemployed mainlanders can go to make money.

Some Chinese are even starting to let go of their racism and are choosing to have families with people of South East Asian, Latin and African descent. It's a fukking wrap if China's aging population is suddenly not a factor because they're racially diversifying their country and mixing with young people from around the world.

Israel is a millstone around America's neck at a time where every penny should be going towards building a social safety net to make sure the flood of boomers hitting retirement won't starve to death. Israel is dead weight when America's grid still needs Arab oil while it transitions slowly to renewables. Israel is dead weight politically when young voters in swing states don't want to be associated with people defending an apartheid state.

At every turn, supporting this country is an obstacle for America as a whole. Its great for you as an individual politician getting aipac money, but for the future of this country, Israel is a weight that needs to be cut loose. The people on bidens team who would be part of kamala team understand this. The canary in the coal mine(the mainstream liberal podcasts like pod save America run by former insiders ) are saying Israel is unpopular and even they aren't juelzing for their party when it comes to this.

America is trying to get a cold war going with China, and just as the USSR was funding anti colonial and revolutionary action abroad in the 1950s, 1960s and so on, China is in a position to do the same after theyve become an exporting powerhouse who can use the imports from the developing world and offer better deals. If you want to win an ideological war too, backing up a rogue state that is violating international law and various treaties isn't the move.
These are even more reasons why the USA is going to eventually kill Netanyahu. Better than the ones I provided.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Israel is basically America's crazy girlfriend who goes around slapping ppl

And the United States is like yeah, I know, my bytch is wilding, I'm sorry

But you know if you hit her we going to have to fight?

This is ridiculous
Sometimes you gotta let a bytch go. Israel is for the streets.