BREAKING: US working with IRAN to stop Israel. Netanyahu promised billions in contracts during US visit after plan for "great war" in Middle East.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I can't see the US doing this.

Oddest time to show good faith, but that's the only way I can see this being true is that the whole region could explode shortly.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Oddest time to show good faith, but that's the only way I can see this being true is that the whole region could explode shortly.
Didn’t USA coordinate the last Iran attack when they retaliated bombed Israel

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The reality is that Israel as a country is too powerful (by proxy of being America's darling). If you want to defeat Israel you'd basically need Japan and China on your side (even that wouldn't be enough).

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Israel is out here extinguishing over 5 percent of the population of Gaza, settlers killing freely in the West Bank every day, bombing Syria, bombing Lebanon, bombing Yemen, and assassinating the main Palestinian leader INSIDE Iran the same day that Iran's new president was inaugurated after the old one died in a mytserious helicopter crash, along with threatening a NATO ally in Turkey

The region exploding shortly is putting it mildly my boy :sadcam:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Whenever a country doesn’t let Israel have their way, they start some bullshyt in those countries.