Nikki Haley signs artillery shells during visit to Israel's northern border: "Finish them!"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I would say something, but I don't want to get warning points or get banned.

But I will say this. Over the past 6 months, I've learned so much about people who call themselves Jewish. More importantly, how they have been so embedded in this country and throughout the western world. Their influence and manipulation makes me want to throw up. Even self proclaimed atheists who have talk shows are showing true colors.

And the funny thing is, most of these people annoyed me. Like they are just naturally annoying. But I digress. I definitely move different now around ALL of them.

I'll leave it at that :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Which is why I don't understand people wanting Biden out of office when the alternative would be many times more brutal for the Palestinian people.

I get it, a First Past the Post voting system limits our choices, but given the options the more humane choice is obvious.

:pacspit: fukk Biden. He's a weak ass puppet bytch. Not to mention..

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Which is why I don't understand people wanting Biden out of office when the alternative would be many times more brutal for the Palestinian people.

I get it, a First Past the Post voting system limits our choices, but given the options the more humane choice is obvious.
If this is the reason it happens ima be fukking :mjlol: When its 10 times worse especially at all these fukking idiots
Especially stupid c*nts like Cardi B :dead:

Daps
Yikes. That's wild :deadrose:

But this is why it was dumb as hell for Hamas to launch this attack during election season.

Trust and believe me when I tell you both Trump and Biden have done the numbers and from the math they know they would lose way more support if they don't let Israel continue responding to hamas.

Palestinians are cooked. :francis:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:aicmon::aicmon::aicmon:

She's likely signing the bombs Biden sent in the first place. Palestine has been pulverized. There's nothing "many times more brutal" that an entire region decimated and uninhabitable, people homeless and starving, and children with their heads blown open so they resemble the tops of tuna fish tins.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Pretty much. People saying it will be worse if Trump gets in there but I'm wondering how? Biden isn't stopping Israel from doing anything just leaking to the public that he had harsh words for them.

There are 5 million people in Palestine. About 35,000 have been killed so far (0.7%). It could get a lot, lot worse.