Nikki Haley signs artillery shells during visit to Israel's northern border: "Finish them!"

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
There are 5 million people in Palestine. About 35,000 have been killed so far (0.7%). It could get a lot, lot worse.
I don't like at all the way Biden has handled this, full stop. However, it's crazy to me how many people that profess to be concerned about Gaza just don't get that we have a BINARY choice in this country. One of two people will be President. Biden or Trump. So we have two people who are bad on this issue. The question then switches to, who will be worse on Gaza and just about every other possible issue. Republicans WILL be much worse for Palestenians. You have Republicans that have flat out said, wipe them all out, that babies are Hamas too. Nuke them. Pence and Haley have signed goddamn bombs about to be dropped. Jared Kushner said we can build beachfront property in Gaza. Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem, which inflamed tensions. Anyone who thinks that a Republican administration won't be far worse for them needs to have their head examined. Trump won't even attempt to get aid there. He will increase arms shipments. He won't ask for any restraint from Bibby. Not to mention all the other crazy shyt he will do in office - support banning of contraception, sign an abortion ban, cut taxes again for the wealthy, continue to embolden and empower white supremacists and I could go on and on. so yeah, withhold your vote to teach Biden and the Democrats a lesson, but don't say you're doing it for the Gaza situation because you're condemning them to even worse.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Modern 'republicans' are in a contest with one another for who can be the most based and cruel :francis:

Nikki won the day

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could any of you see yourself cosigning the butchering of toddlers and infants for 1.5 mil? I can't picture myself ever doing this. And I'd like to think most people couldn't. These people are a special brand of evil and demonic. We have to do better as a society. Get money out of politics and stop electing sociopaths and psychopaths to positions of power. It's ultimately a reflection on all of us that such depraved and morally inept people are put in positions of power.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Could any of you see yourself cosigning the butchering of toddlers and infants for 1.5 mil? I can't picture myself ever doing this. And I'd like to think most people couldn't. These people are a special brand of evil and demonic. We have to do better as a society. Get money out of politics and stop electing sociopaths and psychopaths to positions of power. It's ultimately a reflection on all of us that such depraved and morally inept people are put in positions of power.
Well I advise anyone that really cares, like this gentleman seems to, to dedicate some real, focused time to examining the information on this website