Nigerian Poll: Disintegration vs. Keep the Status Quo

Nigerian Poll

• Total voters

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
They should focus on restructuring to save themselves if they want to. Keep a modified parliamentary system of sort. Imagine the following cost systems

36 states
36 governors and various staffs
36 house of assemblies
Senators ministers from each state by law
Each with pensions signed by the governors themselves.
Highest salaries worldwide.
No methods of removing them. Horrible recall records..horrible and closed budget systems and you expect growth lol

Northerners will never restructure Nigeria. But they will use tax on alcohol to fund hajj

Sha!

Abokis
:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
There is only 1 way. The only way is through a civil war. That option was tried before and failed. Try again and the result would 99% chance be the same. You need an army, you need international allies, you need funding. one side has access to all of that and more. The other side has none. No money, no currency. No army, no weapons. No allies. they're basically already pegged in by enemies to the north and the west. If Nigeria ever took the threat of cessation seriosly, it would be a terrible slaughter. Is this what you people want?
:wow:

Last edited:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
There is only 1 way. The only way is through a civil war.

Army: a mixed army fighting for Nigeria...won't happen anymore

Funding: oil rich south... won't happen anymore

Weapons: true.

Allies: you're not liked. Really no one takes us as a priority. Britain is stuck with the EU. Trump won't bother either. Who else will you call for suppprt?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Nigerian diaspora would need White Jew type money. Like owning NBC and what Not to truly help the people back home. Africans in America are doing well by African American standards but compared to other groups, it's underwhelming. Now you can say it is due to systematic white supremacy and it would be correct but it pretty much answers the question which is can the diaspora help their people in masse. The answer is hell naw
They actually aren't doing well by African American standards they get paid less than African Americans for the same jobs.
You can't really compare to African Americans our circumstances are different.
There are more Nigerians in Canada,in the U.K.,in Asian countries, and other African countries. None of them can use their skills to improve Nigeria?
All of these Nigerian engineers in the west and they can't use those skillsets to improve the infrastructure?
I've heard Nigerians poke fun that Igbland is lacking in infrastructure even more so than the other tribal groups yet majority of the Nigerians in the west are Igbo.
You can't blame white supremacy for everything. I've witnessed firsthand how Africans allow their tribalism to cloud their judgement.
Jews did not always have Jew money. Simply having money or "sending money back" isn't going to fix these problems.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They actually aren't doing well by African American standards they get paid less than African Americans for the same jobs.
There are more Nigerians in Canada,in the U.K.,in Asian countries, and other African countries. None of them can use their skills to improve Nigeria?
All of these Nigerian engineers in the west and they can't use those skillsets to improve the infrastructure?
I've heard Nigerians poke fun that Igbland is lacking in infrastructure even more so than the other tribal groups yet majority of the Nigerians in the west are Igbo.
You can't blame white supremacy for everything. I've witnessed firsthand how Africans allow their tribalism to cloud their judgement.
Jews did not always have Jew money. Simply having money or "sending money back" isn't going to fix these problems.
You can be an engineer, plenty engineers in Igboland, my cousins and friends are but without resources and political structure, there is not much you can do. Any country you see in the West got extreme cash, things can get done with that but Nigeria don't. Sure, you got places like Victoria Island but those are exceptions and not the norm.

As one said, you would just be someone doing well living among poverty and poverty is a disease where your own brother can harm or kill you.

Africans are doing well compared to the collective norm. Maybe not as well as well to do Blacks but not many are on section 8. Debt is maybe similar tho.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Nigerian diaspora would need White Jew type money. Like owning NBC and what Not to truly help the people back home.
and do what with the money? How would the end result be any different from the current situation of millions/billions of $$ 'donated' every year and those in western economies sending money back home for "school fees" or "medicine"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
and do what with the money? How would the end result be any different from the current situation of millions/billions of $$ 'donated' every year and those in western economies sending money back home for "school fees" or "medicine"
You are talking about the ones in Nigeria, I am referring to the diaspora and her particular question.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Igboland lacks infrastructure because the national govt marginalizes it in terms of fund allocations.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Y'all nikkas sound like white supremacists calling all northern Nigerian muslims savages and barbarians because of a terrorist group.

full
Like many white in America, many Fulanis sit by as atrocities are carried out against igbos in the north.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No country with igbo or yoruba people they are just as much complicit as hausa fulani.

Either one nigeria or 6-7 countries. Most non yoruba or igbo like ibibio, ijaw, itsekiri, efik, urhobo, isoko edo, are indifferent towards both tribes. But would rather have their own countries plural.

The Igbos like Hiphoplives4eva should reassess their biafra map with igbo areas only.

the yorubas like Bonk should stick their own ethnic groups. It's really that simple.

When you tell igbos or yorubas that they start foaming at the mouth stop including others.
Many of those other groups are ready to join Biafra. We'll be alright.I Focus on how you guys plan on making Nigeria great again.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Many of those other groups are ready to join Biafra. We'll be alright.I Focus on how you guys plan on making Nigeria great again.

speak for yourself. My dad is kalabari and I have never heard of any kalabari person joining biafra. Post civil war. Not even my among my own fam.

this isn't the 1960's your average person from any of the groups are not with biafra or oduduwas.

As I said people Really Need To Assess speaking for themselves and not others.

Because it's getting ridiculous.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
speak for yourself. My dad is kalabari and I have never heard of any kalabari person joining biafra. Post civil war. Not even my among my own fam.

this isn't the 1960's your average person from any of the groups are not with biafra or oduduwas.

As I said people Really Need To Assess speaking for themselves and not others.

Because it's getting ridiculous.
Its not about you or your dad bro, its what the community thinks. If the majority of the kalabari people (all 10 of them) choose to stay in Nigeria, so be it. There are more than enough groups interested in forming Biafra and taking it to the next level. Nigeria is entirely too dysfunctional in its current form to have a chance.

As someone that was worked intimately with Nigerian government officials and numerous Nigerian business men, i can tell you that tribalism and religion has poisoned the typical Nigerian mind so much so that rational thought is few and far and between. People will excuse all sorts of horrific acts of thievery, atrocities, and straight murder due to someone being the same "tribe" as them.

You have roving Fulani mauderers literally entering into communities, killing 10-20 people with ILLEGAL AK-47s and getting away scot free. No arrests or prosecution. Why? Because the Fulani have a friend at Aso Rock named Buhari who has pledged to prosecute/deal with any person not allowing the Fulani to do as they please. Even State governors are powerless to stop the mayhem. Why does the Federal government do nothing? Because they too feel non-Fulani are sub humans, whose lives don't matter. When there is that much hatred for a people that Federal governments will allow wholesale slaughtering of its citizens, it would behoove those citizens to protect themselves.

Let's go to the government. Its not uncommon to see illiterates and lay people holding high technical positions in Nigerian government. You have people without any experience holding high positions in government, all because they are a certain tribe or certain religion. Actual technical knowledge of the topic at hand is irrlelvant. This is pervasive all over the country.

Its a sad, pathetic, and dysfunctional union that will unlikely work much longer.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
You can be an engineer, plenty engineers in Igboland, my cousins and friends are but without resources and political structure, there is not much you can do. Any country you see in the West got extreme cash, things can get done with that but Nigeria don't. Sure, you got places like Victoria Island but those are exceptions and not the norm.

As one said, you would just be someone doing well living among poverty and poverty is a disease where your own brother can harm or kill you.

Africans are doing well compared to the collective norm. Maybe not as well as well to do Blacks but not many are on section 8. Debt is maybe similar tho.
It's ironic that you say Nigerians would need "Jew Money" to change the state of Nigeria.
Then in the next sentence you elude to the fact that Africans are aren't on section 8.
Why jump from comparing yourselves to well to do Black Americans who are equally educated to comparing yourself to the bottom 20% of our ethnic group?
I've never understood that phenomenon.
As I've stated before African Americans are a different group of people with a much longer history in this country and a different set of circumstances.
www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/15/how-section-8-became-a-racial-slur/
You're speaking of Jews and their wealth when 55% of their group in New York are living below the poverty line.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3448433/religion-skin-color-section-8-housing/amp/

Back to Nigeria...
Why can't the Igbo Diaspora create another Victoria island in Igbo land?
What's stopping them from pooling resources and directly investing in Igbo land?
What is it exactly that Igbo land is missing?
Is it electricity? Homes? Buildings? Hospitals? Schools?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Its not about you or your dad bro, its what the community thinks. If the majority of the kalabari people (all 10 of them) choose to stay in Nigeria, so be it. There are more than enough groups interested in forming Biafra and taking it to the next level. Nigeria is entirely too dysfunctional in its current form to have a chance.

As someone that was worked intimately with Nigerian government officials and numerous Nigerian business men, i can tell you that tribalism and religion has poisoned the typical Nigerian mind so much so that rational thought is few and far and between. People will excuse all sorts of horrific acts of thievery, atrocities, and straight murder due to someone being the same "tribe" as them.

You have roving Fulani mauderers literally entering into communities, killing 10-20 people with ILLEGAL AK-47s and getting away scot free. No arrests or prosecution. Why? Because the Fulani have a friend at Aso Rock named Buhari who has pledged to prosecute/deal with any person not allowing the Fulani to do as they please. Even State governors are powerless to stop the mayhem. Why does the Federal government do nothing? Because they too feel non-Fulani are sub humans, whose lives don't matter. When there is that much hatred for a people that Federal governments will allow wholesale slaughtering of its citizens, it would behoove those citizens to protect themselves.

Let's go to the government. Its not uncommon to see illiterates and lay people holding high technical positions in Nigerian government. You have people without any experience holding high positions in government, all because they are a certain tribe or certain religion. Actual technical knowledge of the topic at hand is irrlelvant. This is pervasive all over the country.

Its a sad, pathetic, and dysfunctional union that will unlikely work much longer.

Cool story bro.