Nigerian Poll

• Total voters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Its CRAZY that a people who look like this[you would think they look so innocent and peaceful].
2lFPgI7.jpg

fZIhAET.jpg

CACigBc.jpg

bwDZXAo.jpg

gskPAMH.jpg

hDJaFgw.jpg

AND NOT THESE people!
01_52.jpg

touarel-14-child-cu-4.jpg

tuareg-couple1.jpg

809d24de9895b73e1e2c08d013a15ff7.jpg

Caused so much destruction, chaos and mayhem THROUGHOUT West Africa. People would think it would be the latter group but its not. I don't think ANY group in African history done what the Fulanis done.

Yall Igbo and Yoruba posters need @LordCashmere people if yall wanna keep the Fulanis at bay.:lolbron:

I need to read up about Fulani influence/impact in the Mali/Ghana/Songhai empires and if they ever beefed with Mandinka or Vai tribes.

I know for The Mali empire at least all of tribes within the Mande ethnic group pretty much understood their place.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I need to read up about Fulani influence/impact in the Mali/Ghana/Songhai empires and if they ever beefed with Mandinka or Vai tribes.

I know for The Mali empire at least all of tribes within the Mande ethnic group pretty much understood their place.
Yep and I read since the time of civilizations in West Africa the Mande people ALWAYS been Fulani people BIGGEST enemies. It was like some Crip vs Blood shyt with Mande people always winning.

People in this thread getting saying Islam this and Islam that but thats only a minority of it. To be honest Nigerians are NEW to fighting a people from a highly warlike pastoralist culture like the Fulanis. Whereas Mande people been keeping them, Tuaregs and Berbers at bay for centuries and even keeping them under their thumb even NOW.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep and I read since the time of civilizations in West Africa the Mande people ALWAYS been Fulani people BIGGEST enemies. It was like some Crip vs Blood shyt with Mande people always winning.

People in this thread getting saying Islam this and Islam that but thats only a minority of it. To be honest Nigerians are NEW to fighting a people from a highly warlike pastoralist culture like the Fulanis. Whereas Mande people been keeping them, Tuaregs and Berbers at bay for centuries and even keeping them under their thumb even NOW.

Yeah, I'm not well versed in Pre colonial Nigerian history at all.

And I wouldnt be surprised if Mande tribes experience dealing with Tuaregs, Berbers, etc gave them fightig experience that allowed them to migrate into their current lands after Mali fell.

For example my tribe pushed the Kru people to the Coast of Liberia "with ease" when we began to move south towards the coast.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah, I'm not well versed in Pre colonial Nigerian history at all.

And I wouldnt be surprised if Mande tribes experience dealing with Tuaregs, Berbers, etc gave them fightig experience that allowed them to migrate into their current lands after Mali fell.

For example my tribe pushed the Kru people to the Coast of Liberia "with ease" when we began to move south towards the coast.

Yeah I noticed that alot of Fulani people got pushed very South like to Guinea for example. Fulanis were MUCH MORE Northern in the past.