Nigerian Poll: Disintegration vs. Keep the Status Quo

Nigerian Poll

• Total voters

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas sound like white supremacists calling all northern Nigerian muslims savages and barbarians because of a terrorist group.

full

Basically.... not to mention these yoruba and igbo people talking shyt are disconnected from what their tribesmen in nigeria are doing.

Hand in hand with Northern muslims when it comes to getting contracts, construction in Abuja or importing shyt making money.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Eat a dikk I'm not Arab:umad:

There are plenty of us

Ain't goin no where continue to c00n and fall for divide and conquer tactics:camby:

Sorry, the only real black Sudanese I know are in South Sudan and they broke away from the terrorists in North Sudan.

Choke on a fat dikk, your opinion isn't needed on this thread, neek.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Shut your stupid ass up with that nigerian- american bullshyt

I don't give two shyts about no nigerian-americans. Or eating no nasty ass Eba or pounded yam.

fukk are you talking about?

Stick to the topic. Niger delta is polluted yeah but, you don't know shyt about nigeria dumb nikka.

Ilajes in Yoruba land had one of the worse oil spills in nigerian history.

Stupid nikka. That's why I laugh at alot of you weirdos online know nothing about nigerian politics or cultures only what your broke ass disconnected parents tell. You.

Your dad probably drives a cab and his name is Sunday fukk nikka.

WTF? Nikka, you're an emotional fakkit and a p*ssy. How did a thread about Nigeria get to my parents?

You're lucky this is internet - else I would've broken all the bones in your body.

Watch your fukking mouth, lil bytch ass nikka and don't violate my parents. That's a no, no.

Anyway, better get ready, else your asses would be lumped with the major groups, regardless of all the tears you've soiled this thread with, while getting in your emotions like a bytch. Go find a tampon and wear that shyt, p*ssy.

Oi, change your name to "bytchTguy" because you're a bytch and there's nothing "bad" about you. And all I can smell in your post is p*ssy.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Tag Nigerians but you can't tag me?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Lol fukk nikka hurt

Do I look I'm from the US where Africans drive cabs? And even if he drives cabs (earning an honest living), how does that negate the fact that he raised a son that's more educated that you'll ever be; has achieved more in life than you'll ever achieve; and can whoop your bytch ass like a kid, p*ssy?

Better thank your stars and whatever God you serve that this happened on the internet...else your ass would be getting air lifted by an air ambulance right now and that's on all my dead homies.

I'm the man your father will never be. Keep my parents out of your mouth because that's the biggest violation where I'm and you'll lose your life for that shyt. I ignored all your other abusive rants till you crossed the line because you're an emotional fakkit. Fukking fakkit with emotions like a bytch.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Do I look I'm from the US where Africans drive cabs? And even if he drives cabs (earning an honest living), how does that negate the fact that he raised a son that's more educated that you'll ever be; has achieved more in life than you'll ever achieve; and can whoop your bytch ass like a kid, p*ssy?

Better thank your stars and whatever God you serve that this happened on the internet...else your ass would be getting air lifted by an air ambulance right now and that's on all my dead homies.

I'm the man your father will never be. Keep my parents out of your mouth because that's the biggest violation where I'm and you'll lose your life for that shyt. I ignored all your other abusive rants till you crossed the line because you're an emotional fakkit. Fukking fakkit with emotions like a bytch.

Take ya corny ass to sleep. It's bout 3:am in Scotland right now ya dig

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'm in Lagos right now I have asked a few people just in conversation and they are saying the Igbos who want to secede are basically those who have nothing to lose while the wealthy ones would like Nigeria to be united. In addition, I spoke to this one lady she said Buhari is getting this pass because he is "from the North" if it had been another president from another region impeachment or resignation proceedings would have been kickstarted.

Is there any truth to those conclusions?

Yes. Could you imagine if Goodluck Jonathan was gone for 100 days?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the constant back and forth in this thread having flashbacks of when I was a kid watching aunts and uncles drunk off that guinness arguing over west african politics:snoop:. Looks like shyt will most likely be the same story with our generation as well :mjcry:
Shameful right?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
You guys are practically my neighbors so whatever affects you guys, also affects us to an extent.

We may fight over jollof all the time but I don't want to see yall continuing downwards. I say let the Igbos and the Northerners have their own countries for the benefit of everyone else.
Where would that leave the Yoruba and other non Igbo southerners?
What about the Hausa and fulani can they coexist as a country?