• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The "Dead Heart of Africa" aka Chad was able to stomp out Boko Haram meanwhile the mighty "Giant of Africa" is still struggling to do so with supposedly the largest military in West Africa. Very embarrassing. If Mali gets rid of their terrorist problem before Nigeria then its going to be even more embarrassing.
Nigeria is a zoo. It's not mighty at nothing but buffoonery

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm tired of reading bad news about Nigeria. The Fulani president has been sick for 3 months now, yet they're still holding on to power. How can a country with that much potentials be on the same level as Somalia with nothing thriving?

The suicidal bombing that happened today is making me feel some type of way. I remember seeing one of the Boko Haram bombings on BBC in 2011 or 2012 (I think it was a church bombing) where over 2,000 innocent people were bombed to bits. That shyt fukked me up for a long time. How can people be so cruel?

Northern Muslims have shown over and over again that they can never be progressive and they're just as barbaric as their Muslim brothers/sisters in the Middle East and this trying period is the right time for the youths to take destiny into their hands and right the wrongs of the founding fathers of the country, regardless of where you're born. Time to let the Northern Muslims have their own country and practise their terrorism in peace.

Enough is enough.

Vote and tag all the Nigerians on the forum.

@Sagat
Nigeria is a fukking failed experiment and needs to end ASAP.

Biafra needs to happen yesterday if West Africa has a chance.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yorubas need their own country as does Igbos. Let the Muslims turn Nigeria into Niger
Yorubas need to stay in Nigeria. They're the main clowns shouting one Nigeria and ridiculing Igbos for wanting to leave. Let them continue working with Fulani's as they've been doing since the war. They're the primary reason Nigeria is fukked up like it is IMHO. Had they joined Igbos and eliminated these demonic Fulanis from Nigeria, we could have had a chance.

That being said, i do know many brilliant Yurobas that i know and respect personally. Too bad they make terrible decisions as a collective.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Yorubas need to stay in Nigeria. They're the main clowns shouting one Nigeria and ridiculing Igbos for wanting to leave. Let them continue working with Fulani's as they've been doing since the war. Their the primary reason Nigeria is fukked up like it is. Had they joined Igbos and eliminated these demonic Fulanis from Nigeria, we could have had a chance.

Fantasy thinking. :mjlol:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This is same clown that is scared of hausa and fulanis fukk nikka. If you can't stay with hausa and fulani nikka what make you think any minority group wants to stay with yoruba igbo or hausa dumb nikka.

Yoruba and igbo two cowards who can't stand up to hausa or fulani but would rather try and dominate smaller tribes.

The irony

You're getting reckless with your fingers - you need to watch it. I know you Nigerian Americans are soft with the way I've seen Aframs and Caribbeans bully a lot of you. Most of you just eat pounded yam and eba for nothing but you're still as soft as jelly. That's the story of you Nigerian Americans. Stop it, you're not a tough guy.

Anyway, you must have got me confused with someone else to think I'm scared of Hausa and Fulani. Aren't you even ashamed of yourself? Your people are sitting on all the oil wealth feeding the country, yet most of your people are still dirt poor living in shanty homes and having acidic rain - with all your region polluted with oil spillage. Isn't that enough to make you want to get the fukk out of Nigeria?

When the time is right (which is soon based on the sentiments of all the Nigerian Brits I know - not you soft Nigerian Americans) - you minority groups would've to form your own country or get divided with the major groups.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:mjlol: Divide and conquer like always generalise all Nigerian muslims as savage terrorists brehs

also you wanted to make a list of Black Brits dumb logic to assume they're all Southern Nigerian or even Nigerian

:mjlol: I myself am Sudanese

Anyhow

Fam, shut up. No one tagged your Arab Sudanese ass.

I said Black Brits who're of Nigerian descent. How many Sudanese people are even in the UK for you to even think anyone cares about your opinion on anything?

And most Black Brits of African descent are Nigerians and Ghanaians. No one cares about Sudan. Get your ass off the thread.

Daps
Fam, shut up. No one tagged your Arab Sudanese ass.

I said Black Brits who're of Nigerian descent. How many Sudanese people are even in the UK for you to even think anyone cares about your opinion on anything?

And most Black Brits of African descent are Nigerians and Ghanaians. No one cares about Sudan. Get your ass off the thread.
Eat a dikk I'm not Arab:umad:

There are plenty of us

Ain't goin no where continue to c00n and fall for divide and conquer tactics:camby: