Nigerian Poll: Disintegration vs. Keep the Status Quo

Nigerian Poll

• Total voters

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't believe we have Hausas but we do have Fulani's. The ones in our country are peaceful though they don't seem to cause trouble.

There are Hausa as well as Fulani in Cameroon, they are mostly in the north, for the most part. As far as I know (and remember), they are generally peaceful.

I never knew this :ohhh:

I thought it was that they were offered a choice: join Nigeria or join French Cameroon, and they chose Cameroon. They didn't get the option to be fully independent back then.

Could be off, I'm recalling this off top of my head.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I'm in Lagos right now I have asked a few people just in conversation and they are saying the Igbos who want to secede are basically those who have nothing to lose while the wealthy ones would like Nigeria to be united. In addition, I spoke to this one lady she said Buhari is getting this pass because he is "from the North" if it had been another president from another region impeachment or resignation proceedings would have been kickstarted.

Is there any truth to those conclusions?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
You're getting reckless with your fingers - you need to watch it. I know you Nigerian Americans are soft with the way I've seen Aframs and Caribbeans bully a lot of you. Most of you just eat pounded yam and eba for nothing but you're still as soft as jelly. That's the story of you Nigerian Americans. Stop it, you're not a tough guy.

Anyway, you must have got me confused with someone else to think I'm scared of Hausa and Fulani. Aren't you even ashamed of yourself? Your people are sitting on all the oil wealth feeding the country, yet most of your people are still dirt poor living in shanty homes and having acidic rain - with all your region polluted with oil spillage. Isn't that enough to make you want to get the fukk out of Nigeria?

When the time is right (which is soon based on the sentiments of all the Nigerian Brits I know - not you soft Nigerian Americans) - you minority groups would've to form your own country or get divided with the major groups.

Shut your stupid ass up with that nigerian- american bullshyt

I don't give two shyts about no nigerian-americans. Or eating no nasty ass Eba or pounded yam.

fukk are you talking about?

Stick to the topic. Niger delta is polluted yeah but, you don't know shyt about nigeria dumb nikka.

Ilajes in Yoruba land had one of the worse oil spills in nigerian history.

Stupid nikka. That's why I laugh at alot of you weirdos online know nothing about nigerian politics or cultures only what your broke ass disconnected parents tell. You.

Your dad probably drives a cab and his name is Sunday fukk nikka.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
West Africa already has a chance with Ivory Coast and Ghana. Those countries are not perfect but they are on the up.
Those countries have no resources. Ghana was the first independent black nation and is still broke as fukk, depending on subsidies from the international community. Despite the large of amount of brilliant Ghanaians, they've been unable to take it to the next level as a nation due to limited resources imho. Biafra has a significant advantage in this area, hence my theory.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
West Africa already has a chance with Ivory Coast and Ghana. Those countries are not perfect but they are on the up.

They're definitely more stable countries, but their economic power pales in comparison to that of Nigeria. In fact, both countries are being subsidized to an extent by the latter via oil companies and immigrant business owners.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: You sound like a hater fukk nikka.

Those countries have no resources. Ghana was the first independent black nation and is still broke as fukk, depending on subsidies from the international community. Despite the large of amount of brilliant Ghanaians, they've been unable to take it to the next level as a nation due to limited resources imho. Biafra has a significant advantage in this area, hence my theory.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
They're definitely more stable countries, but their economic power pales in comparison to that of Nigeria. In fact, both countries are being subsidized to an extent by the latter via oil companies and immigrant business owners.

Well isn't stability a prerequisite of economic power. What are your resources and population good for if there is no stability or endemic corruption. I kind of sick of living off potential in terms of African countries. Ivory Coast has the fastest growing economy in Africa and stable after a civil war and post electoral violence. Nigeria for all its oil reserves and population dividend, it's not an attractive place for investors.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Well isn't stability a prerequisite of economic power. What are your resources and population good for if there is no stability or endemic corruption. I kind of sick of living off potential in terms of African countries. Ivory Coast has the fastest growing economy in Africa and stable after a civil war and post electoral violence. Nigeria for all its oil reserves and population dividend, it's not an attractive place for investors.

I agree with what said except the "not attractive place for investors".

Horse shyt. Nigeria is alot of fukked up things but the country makes money- just based off population alone.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I agree with what said except the "not attractive place for investors".

Horse shyt. Nigeria is alot of fukked up things but the country makes money- just based off population alone.

It depends, if you are fast moving consumer good company then yes. You can make money off the population but Nigeria cannot even provide consistent electricity supply like the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa except South Africa. That's a huge hindrance for setting up a business. Imagine the operating costs spent on just fuel for generators.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: This nikka said " everyone is leaving" like breaking a country into 6-7 countries is like going to Disneyland.

Dumb nikka.

Not just Igbos, everyone is leaving.

My people have nothing in common with these people. Different cultures, people, language, orientation, mentality, and history - there's no point.

Nigeria has to go.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mjlol: You sound like a hater fukk nikka.
Hating what exactly? I currently have a picture of Kwame Nkrumah hanging in my office you stupid fukk. I have much love and respect for the nation of Ghana as well as the Ghanaian People. My post wasn't intended as disrespect, just an honest assessment of the situation. If my post was to much reality for you too handle, ask questions instead of making butt hurt posts.