Nigerian Poll: Disintegration vs. Keep the Status Quo

Nigerian Poll

• Total voters

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
You guys are practically my neighbors so whatever affects you guys, also affects us to an extent.

We may fight over jollof all the time but I don't want to see yall continuing downwards. I say let the Igbos and the Northerners have their own countries for the benefit of everyone else.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Cameroon

Good. These people have taken their terrorism to Cameroon and I think Niger as well. Are there Hausas and Fulanis in Cameroon? Those people are savages and they cause carnage everywhere they go.

Southern Cameroon should've been part of Nigeria.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Good. These people have taken their terrorism to Cameroon and I think Niger as well. Are there Hausas and Fulanis in Cameroon? Those people are savages and they cause carnage everywhere they go.

Most members of Boko Haram are Kanuri.

Southern Cameroon left Nigeria in 1961 - so who ever says Nigeria is un-negotiable is a liar
:yeshrug:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You guys are practically my neighbors so whatever affects you guys, also affects us to an extent.

We may fight over jollof all the time but I don't want to see yall continuing downwards. I say let the Igbos and the Northerners have their own countries for the benefit of everyone else.

Not just Igbos, everyone is leaving.

My people have nothing in common with these people. Different cultures, people, language, orientation, mentality, and history - there's no point.

Nigeria has to go.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Not just Igbos, everyone is leaving.

My people have nothing in common with these people. Different cultures, people, language, orientation, mentality, and history - there's no point.

Nigeria has to go.

Lol are you dumb nikka? My problem with clowns like you is that you don't have any understanding of Nigeria or the non majority ethnic groups that comprise of Nigeria dumb nikka.

Have you even been to Nigeria, nikka and I'm not talking just lagos dikkhead.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

Southern Cameroon left Nigeria in 1961 - so who ever says Nigeria is un-negotiable is a liar

The Kanuri narrative is a lie since it's happening in the Kanuri part of the country. I've read extensively about Boko Haram from international military sources and it has three factions which are headed by hausa/fulani. The most visible leader of the group, Shekau, is hausa/fulani and I'm sure you know the real leader Yusuf who was exterminated by the Nigerian military in the 2000s was trained in Salafism in Kano, which is the heart of hausa/fulani part of Nigeria.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Lol are you dumb nikka? My problem with clowns like you is that you don't have any understanding of Nigeria or the non majority ethnic groups that comprise of Nigeria dumb nikka.

Have you even been to Nigeria, nikka and I'm not talking just lagos dikkhead.

Listen, no one cares about you minority groups - you're pawns on the grand chessboard and you'll go wherever the major groups go. Or come together and form your own country.

Nigeria has to go and expect some western trained military experts of Nigerian descent in the country soon.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
See the problem with disintegration is that it wouldn't serve the interests of those in power daz it

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

I don't believe we have Hausas but we do have Fulani's. The ones in our country are peaceful though they don't seem to cause trouble.

I never knew this :ohhh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The Kanuri narrative is a lie since it's happening in the Kanuri part of the country. I've read extensively about Boko Haram from international military sources and it has three factions which are headed by hausa/fulani. The most visible leader of the group, Shekau, is hausa/fulani and I'm sure you know the real leader Yusuf who was exterminated by the Nigerian military in the 2000s was trained in Salafism in Kano, which is the heart of hausa/fulani part of Nigeria.

Shekau is an ethnic Kanuri. I cannot speak of the ethnicities of the faction heads.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I don't believe we have Hausas but we do have Fulani's. The ones in our country are peaceful though they don't seem to cause trouble.

I never knew this :ohhh:

via Wikipedia:
The United Nations organised a plebiscite in the Cameroons on 11 February 1961 which put two alternatives to the people: union with Nigeria or union with Cameroun. The third option, independence, was opposed by the UK representative to the UN Trusteeship Council, Sir Andrew Cohen, and as a result was not put. In the plebiscite, Northern Cameroons voted for union with Nigeria, and Southern Cameroons for union with (the formerly French) Cameroun.