Nicole bait.

Daps
Right. I mean I don't go around instigating and antagonizing people, but white boy woulda got his ass beat fukking with me. I ain't light in the ass so his tackle method probably woulda backfired...

Just an embarrassing L for black people lmao...

Will we ever get such a sensationalized altercation like that ever again? lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas got plenty to say when it comes to how Southern AA folks speak, eat, education levels, etc. but don’t extend any of that kind of smoke towards Caribbean folks back home.
:sas2:
Then put that same comment towards telling non-NYers to stop repeatedly creating these types of threads every week after week and you won't have to deal with the shyt getting kicked in here.
If there is no content about us - then there's nothing to discuss. Because we are not the ones creating these threads.
:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Will we ever get such a sensationalized altercation like that ever again? lol

That sounds like reddit cac shyt. You're laughing about a black man getting beating up by a white man and expressing excitement about it, and then questioning when that will happen again.
:patrice:
No one should be in a rush to post up content about a black man getting beat up by a white man. Unlike other cities, I wouldn't even comment on that type of video regardless of what city that takes place and definitely wouldn't use that as a bragging rights to post up on repeat. Idk, I guess that makes us more progressive. I wouldn't laugh at a black man from the south, west, north or east getting into a fight with a cac and losing, as amusement. But it's real odd how that's so quick to post up in here.
:jbhmm:

Daps
That sounds like reddit cac shyt. You're laughing about a black man getting beating up by a white man and expressing excitement about it, and then questioning when that will happen again.
No one should be in a rush to post up content about a black man getting beat up by a white man. Unlike other cities, I wouldn't even comment on that type of video regardless of what city that takes place and definitely wouldn't use that as a bragging rights to post up on repeat. Idk, I guess that makes us more progressive. I wouldn't laugh at a black man from the south, west, north or east getting into a fight with a cac and losing, as amusement. But it's real odd how that's so quick to post up in here.

Ok

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is not bait. No fux given. That's not me and doesn't apply to me. I don't talk like that and neither do most New York women. Legit hate yall- get the fuk outta here with this shyt. Week after week, if it's not Nicole, it's New York.. fuk off, mind the business of your own cities and towns- always watching and lurking. Dubs.

Go homo troll your way out the thread, you Tex-Western instigator. you post this same dumb shyt year after year. He's not even from New York, that's a Connecticut dude. Address your own fails.
That's a Connecticut dude, dumbass
here they go:
This is wild corny.
Nothing better for them to do, another week- another New York thread. This is not just a week- more like daily, converged into monthly and it's only February.
all types of goofy, did you think of that yourself- corny as fuk.
Can you translate this for us :lupe:??:huhldup:
In other news, that is New York. That's actually interesting - someone put me on to a bit of old school NYC street history. I didn't know all this.. :ohhh:
Ironic that the Decepticons started at Brooklyn Tech which is a school for "academically smart and gifted kids" and was very hard to gain entrance admission to.
This is the same dude from Smif N Wessun out in Brownsville
:ohhh:
thank u
giphy.gif
Look at the glittery bytch sassiness coming off your post faggit. You live in a desert wasteland, talking shyt.
:what::deadmanny:
I guess that explains your hard on for NY and your dry dikk.
:sas2:
:mjtf::gucci: wtf is your problem, No loyalty. Your experience with women in nyc is not the sum total of who we are as females.
:unimpressed:
Better head down souf with that stripper shyt and to Boston with that sex worker shyt - :mjlol::mjlol:
Which current coli active NY female poster in here that has ever been associated with that.
:hhh:
and goes without saying. I see the cac'ing in your posts.
:mjpls:
These threads about New York always highkey scream of cac assimilation and thought patterns. Keep talking, we see you. :mjpls:
The same one talking that ADOS and black unification but quick to adopt that white mentality when it comes to regions - from your 2% black state of Arizona, clearly you have no problem getting along with whites.
:mjpls:
Didn't Read.
images
:comeon:The south let dudes from the UK come and jack the whole shyt. Atlanta and Lil Nas X is what is representative of the South. Say less - the only thing running from there is diarrhea from loose booties and bussy bypasses.
:unimpressed:
5b9a6b869a2b7.image.jpg
Leave it alone and let her cape for the South. The Delusion is real with that one.
Says the fugazi faggit who names himself after "Oprah Winfrey" and posts up gay gifs.
Keep ethering yourselves.
:deadmanny::dead:
That's what a real black woman does - defend the right shyt concerning black men and her race, even though she may not get the same respect/love back or the same appreciation. It's the principle of the matter to stand unified against white supremacy despite regional differences when there are concerns with these cacs that need to be addressed . The thing is - I don't judge the actions of everyone, by the voices of a few. If people talk shyt about my city, I'm going to defend that, as well.

You're not saying shyt new because I continue to post here despite the criticisms and critiques with my name in threads or people sounding off and I'm still consistent with what I say and how I express myself. But you can continue with your reach since you the lack the discernment to know the difference....
Direct that message to OP, I'm not the one who created this bullshyt thread. I said what the fuk I said.
:mjtf:
you're still mad :laff::laff: :dead:
says the c00n :patrice:Your dumbass sat in that thread and said that a "white boy was cooler and more representative of black men than the coli":mjpls::mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/meg-the-stallion-dating-a-cac-g-eazy.759285/page-20#post-36481368

But trying to come at me for defending black men against your type of slander^^^There is NO comparison of black men to that cac. That cac is nothing to compare black men too, he's co-opting culture from black men, you're damn fukkin right that I have problem with you saying that white men have some type of superiority over black men.
:dahell:Get off that white boy's dyck faggit, and while you're at it, you can stop pretending to be a black man now..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/urban-communities-fukk-with-g-eazy-more-than-they-ever-fukked-with-eminem.746347/
it's a Staten Island joke. :laff:historically, the outerborough of the outerboroughs called Staten Island, New Jersey has always been subject to this.
:deadrose::dead:
and the jokes about the white people of Staten Island. :50 "ohhh wait.. I forgot about Staten Island.""ohhh, that's right, bc it's all by itself""Staten Island gonnnne.. they on the floor" :mjlol::francis:
@UncleTomFord15 @BXKingPin82
in your case, we know what type of action they mean -
:francis::dame:...:unimpressed:
New York also has the highest population in the United States, you stupid fuk. Look up the population numbers of those other cities for comparison which would give you the ratio to use actual statistics according to the population density. Learned that in 9th grade math up here. Kind of living up to the "slow" stereotype, aren't you??
:francis:
Population Notes: According to the World Population Review, the population of New York City is expected to reach 9 million by 2040 and is the largest city in the U.S. New York City also has the highest population density in the U.S.Jul 5, 2019
isn't that where they buried unidentified or unclaimed bodies?
Great minds think alike :myman:

:dead::deadrose::deadrose: dude really thought that he was going somewhere with that. he actually went through the trouble of looking up gay population numbers too
:beli::leostare:...:mjtf::scust:
You sound like a ranting bytch.
What city are you from??
:what:
and how many times do you need to mention gay?? Those who do the most projecting seem to be the same ones who have the most to hide, starboy.
@SidneyDeane they removed your thread about the South that you created today??
:jbhmm::mjtf:
Then put that same comment towards telling non-NYers to stop repeatedly creating these types of threads every week after week and you won't have to deal with the shyt getting kicked in here.
If there is no content about us - then there's nothing to discuss. Because we are not the ones creating these threads.
:yeshrug:
oh ok. I thought they went crying and in their feelings again to have a thread bushed about their region. Like the time they had me blocked/banned from their Texas thread, a few weeks ago.

No fux given.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
For such a tough region..
It totally make sense why nobody can take a joke from there:mjlol::lolbron:
Then muthafukkas want to act like their ancestors didn’t migrate from the south:mjlol:
Some of y’all roots are straight bama..
But sit on a high horse of culture:russ:
Glad I only visited NY twice in my life..
If I woke up this miserable every morning:dead:
fukking smile..
If you can’t laugh at yourself..
It’s time for therapy :francis: