Nicole bait.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For such a tough region..
It totally make sense why nobody can take a joke from there:mjlol::lolbron:
Then muthafukkas want to act like their ancestors didn’t migrate from the south:mjlol:
Some of y’all roots are straight bama..
But sit on a high horse of culture:russ:
Glad I only visited NY twice in my life..
If I woke up this miserable every morning:dead:
fukking smile..
If you can’t laugh at yourself..
It’s time for therapy :francis:

How old are you?

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Obligatory

Fight3.jpg

New York still hasnt recovered from this.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You mentioned it so obviously you do since you're lying. Claim your people and stop lying. I know it's embarrassing but no need to lie my guy.
Are you done?
No, I didn't know. I just don't give a fuk. But continue being my bytch and walk the fuk off lest you keep embarrassing yourself on posts.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A former blood turned Attorney from Los Angeles. Sounds like a tv show:russ: no offense, Miss Bait.
LOL.. now I'm from Los Angeles. Dude stfu and stop trying to fit in. None of them know me, neither do you - yall sound like gossipy catty bytches..I swear :laff::laff:
Be the same ones saying females talk too much, don't mind their business or focus too much on basic shyt.
Imagine making the same threads on the same female not within your city or your vicinity, for the past 2 years - trying to figure her out and never knowing in real life or offline.
I assume dudes who talk too much and like to run with rumor reports are homo as fukkkk, threads of this nature are very telling bc I've never known a man in real life to do this much chit chatting and dikk slurping off other dudes like this for clit they can't obtain bc they can't get out their feelings.
Keep sipping tea though, Tea Sippers :wrist:Post them 'ceiptsss sistren.... heyyyyyy. Lipstacoli is in the building, fuk knocking down buildings, periodtttttt!!!

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go homo troll your way out the thread, you Tex-Western instigator. you post this same dumb shyt year after year. He's not even from New York, that's a Connecticut dude. Address your own fails.

he is???

:whew:

still feel bad for breh tho

that was an ugly fukking ‘L’ to take smh

thoroughly embarrassed

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
LOL.. now I'm from Los Angeles. Dude stfu and stop trying to fit in. None of them know me, neither do you - yall sound like gossipy catty bytches..I swear :laff::laff:
Be the same ones saying females talk too much, don't mind their business or focus too much on basic shyt.
Imagine making the same threads on the same female not within your city or your vicinity, for the past 2 years - trying to figure her out and never knowing in real life or offline.
I assume dudes who talk too much and like to run with rumor reports are gay as fuk, threads is very telling
Keep sipping tea though :wrist:

I'm joking. But Los Angeles is the greastest city though:ufdup: