The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
giphy.gif
Says the fugazi faggit who names himself after "Oprah Winfrey" and posts up gay gifs.
Keep ethering yourselves.
:deadmanny::dead:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This is not bait. No fux given. That's not me and doesn't apply to me. I don't talk like that and neither do most New York women. Legit hate yall- get the fuk outta here with this shyt. Week after week, if it's not Nicole, it's New York.. fuk off, mind the business of your own cities and towns- always watching and lurking. Dubs.

I love NY women, when I went to a HBCU in florida, aside from cali girls, NY girls were super cool....

Southern girls...bad wigs, bad weaves, sounds slow....I'm sure it's not all of them but I'm taking Ny girls over the south anyday.....

Niccaz is just intimidate by women with any kind of force behind there words or voice, they take that as masculine but its not, its hard to take advantage of women who have force, niccaz want women they feel they can be superior too, or run over, but you cant do that with NY women or they wont try it, so it's easier to tear them down because they cant get over.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is not bait. No fux given. That's not me and doesn't apply to me. I don't talk like that and neither do most New York women. Legit hate yall- get the fuk outta here with this shyt. Week after week, if it's not Nicole, it's New York.. fuk off, mind the business of your own cities and towns- always watching and lurking. Dubs.

But in the G-eazy/Megan thread you were singing a whole different tune and defending coli brehs from any and all slander:jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But in the G-eazy/Megan thread you were singing a whole different tune and defending coli brehs from any and all slander:jbhmm:
That's what a real black woman does - defend the right shyt concerning black men and her race, even though she may not get the same respect/love back or the same appreciation. It's the principle of the matter to stand unified against white supremacy despite regional differences when there are concerns with these cacs that need to be addressed . The thing is - I don't judge the actions of everyone, by the voices of a few. If people talk shyt about my city, I'm going to defend that, as well.

You're not saying shyt new because I continue to post here despite the criticisms and critiques with my name in threads or people sounding off and I'm still consistent with what I say and how I express myself. But you can continue with your reach since you the lack the discernment to know the difference....
:jbhmm:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That's what a real black woman does - defend the right shyt concerning black men and her race, even though she may not get the same respect/love back or the same appreciation. It's the principle of the matter to stand unified against white supremacy despite regional differences when there are concerns with these cacs that need to be addressed . The thing is - I don't judge the actions of everyone, by the voices of a few. If people talk shyt about my city, I'm going to defend that, as well.

You're not saying shyt new because I continue to post here despite the criticisms and critiques with my name in threads or people sounding off and I'm still consistent with what I say and how I express myself. But you can continue with your reach since you the lack the discernment to know the difference....
:jbhmm:
Disagreeing with G-Eazy being cooler than 90% of the coli isn't "standing against white supremacy" :mjlol:

But go on. ..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Disagreeing with G-Eazy being cooler than 90% of the coli isn't "standing against white supremacy" :mjlol:

But go on. ..
you're still mad :laff::laff: :dead:
says the c00n :patrice:Your dumbass sat in that thread and said that a "white boy was cooler and more representative of black men than the coli":mjpls::mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/meg-the-stallion-dating-a-cac-g-eazy.759285/page-20#post-36481368
G Eazy cooler as a cac than 90% of brehs on here :yeshrug:
But let them tell it and 90% feel they're still cooler than G-Eazy :mjlol:
But trying to come at me for defending black men against your type of slander^^^There is NO comparison of black men to that cac. That cac is nothing to compare black men too, he's co-opting culture from black men, you're damn fukkin right that I have problem with you saying that white men have some type of superiority over black men.
:dahell:Get off that white boy's dyck faggit, and while you're at it, you can stop pretending to be a black man now..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/urb...ore-than-they-ever-fukked-with-eminem.746347/
G-Eazy got music you can actually bump in the hood, at the club, trap house, lounge, party, etc. He got a bigger presences in urban communities more than Em ever has. Let's debate.
G-Eazy is actually really dope
G Eazy the new token white rapper til further notice
G-Eazy dropped a dope ass album ,that's why

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love NY women, when I went to a HBCU in florida, aside from cali girls, NY girls were super cool....

Southern girls...bad wigs, bad weaves, sounds slow....I'm sure it's not all of them but I'm taking Ny girls over the south anyday.....

Niccaz is just intimidate by women with any kind of force behind there words or voice, they take that as masculine but its not, its hard to take advantage of women who have force, niccaz want women they feel they can be superior too, or run over, but you cant do that with NY women or they wont try it, so it's easier to tear them down because they cant get over.
:salute:gospel :myman:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not from NY?

Staten Island is on the 5 boroughs.
it's a Staten Island joke. :laff:historically, the outerborough of the outerboroughs called Staten Island, New Jersey has always been subject to this.
:deadrose::dead:
and the jokes about the white people of Staten Island. :50 "ohhh wait.. I forgot about Staten Island.""ohhh, that's right, bc it's all by itself""Staten Island gonnnne.. they on the floor" :mjlol::francis:

@UncleTomFord15 @BXKingPin82

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
you're still mad :laff::laff: :dead:
says the c00n :patrice:Your dumbass sat in that thread and said that a "white boy was cooler and more representative of black men than the coli":mjpls::mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/meg-the-stallion-dating-a-cac-g-eazy.759285/page-20#post-36481368

But trying to come at me for defending black men against your type of slander^^^There is NO comparison of black men to that cac. That cac is nothing to compare black men too, he's co-opting culture from black men, you're damn fukkin right that I have problem with you saying that white men have some type of superiority over black men.
:dahell:Get off that white boy's dyck faggit, and while you're at it, you can stop pretending to be a black man now..

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/urb...ore-than-they-ever-fukked-with-eminem.746347/

I said cooler than 90%

Brehs that's in the 10% wouldn't and shouldn't feel offended :yeshrug:

Like typical female fashion you trying to flip the narrative to ALL black men on some Gayle King/Oprah shyt. Whether you think the guy is cool is subjective. But if he's fukking all the girls these nikkas gossip about, that pretty much solidifies my statement. But carry on...