Nicole bait.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
As a nycAdos

Ados is more important than any city, state or region identity. Being on code, my identity as a new yorker completely drops when it comes to the overall afram culture

The whole north vs south. East coast V west coast is supposed to be in the light of tongue and cheek entertainment

Respect. I'm joking with the NY stuff. One of my best friends from Brooklyn. It's all love on my end. I can't speak about other posters.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
isn't that where they buried unidentified or unclaimed bodies?
That's Hart Island near the Bronx.

In Staten Island there used to be a landfill there but they closed it in 2001 and I hear it still stinks when going over there but tbh I've never been there lol.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Shes claiming cleopatra too :russ: :snoop:

Cleopatra was a self-hating mulatto who bought down the eygptian empire twice, with incestuous relationships with both her younger brothers for the crown :skip: before swirling with marc anthony and julius cesar.

i hope they claim nerfetti or something, not cleopatra. :hubie:
All Egyptian royalty had sex with close relatives. Don't quote me on it, but sister-brother pairings were a given.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Respect. I'm joking with the NY stuff. One of my best friends from Brooklyn. It's all love on my end. I can't speak about other posters.
Your first comment in the thread was on negative d rider shyt. Don’t talk about a person that you don’t know unless you know facts. Respect doesn’t apply unless you earn it. Everyone wants to run with the respect and righteousness after being dumb disrespectful. Then want to plead ignorance. But if I pop off at you, it’s wrong. Pick a side.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Your first comment in the thread was on negative d rider shyt. Don’t talk about a person that you don’t know unless you know facts. Respect doesn’t apply unless you earn it. Everyone wants to run with the respect and righteousness after being dumb disrespectful. Then want to plead ignorance. But if I pop off at you, it’s wrong. Pick a side.

I was joking. Hence me stated its all love. I even dapped you when you got on my city.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
All Egyptian royalty had sex with close relatives. Don't quote me on it, but sister-brother pairings were a given.

hell yeah you're right but i was still hoping cleopatra wouldn't be covered in pure light she was ruthless and self-serving.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nobody cares about that shyt no more except some of y'all lames in the south still bitter over that music shyt. New York is the creator/originator of HIP-HOP (We've ran Hip-Hop since it's creation up until the 2010s) & without us none of this shyt would exist, I guarantee that.

Y'all really do have complex issue :mjlol:

Not to nitpick, but the south was clearly running hip-hop by 2003.