The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm joking. But Los Angeles is the greastest city though:ufdup:

You're not funny. and before you start dyckriding other posters with the jokey jokes, you should be careful about who you stick your foot in for and whose comments that you cap. That poster is @Little Foot's aka BasilofBakerStreet's bestie - the same dude who likes dm'ing other male posters for dyck. @Low End dikk aka @Low End Derrick is in this thread for a reason, following me around post to post, mad af after his faggit friend was exposed.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/little-foot-out-here-cash-apping-men.725716/page-11

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You're not funny. and before you start dyckriding other posters, you should be careful about who you stick your foot in for and whose comments that you cap. That poster is @Little Foot's aka BasilofBakerStreet's bestie - the same dude who likes dm'ing other male posters for dyck. @Low End dikk is in this thread for a reason.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/

Don't know em, don't care to. I'm passing time. I saw Ny jokes, reminded me of high school. I chimed in.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Shes claiming cleopatra too :russ: :snoop:

Cleopatra was a self-hating mulatto who bought down the eygptian empire twice, with incestuous relationships with both her younger brothers for the crown :skip: before swirling with marc anthony and julius cesar.

i hope they claim nerfetti or something, not cleopatra. :hubie:
Nah, we shouldn’t claim that bytch, she was pure Greek and contributed nothing to the Egyptians

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Am I the only one who's wondering who is Nicole Bait?

It’s just OP tryna lure Nicole out for a troll thread. Not directed at you personally but a lot of y’all nikkas in TLR gotta be some lowkey stalkers irl. No wonder a lotta females be dippin from this forum entirely, dikkfest ass nikkas :hhh::mjtf:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Are you done?
No, I didn't know. I just don't give a fuk. But continue being my bytch and walk the fuk off lest you keep embarrassing yourself on posts.
Alright big bro, no need to get tight my guy, chill son. We straight kid, word to mova B.
You know what initially typed was a dub Duke.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikkas got plenty to say when it comes to how Southern AA folks speak, eat, education levels, etc. but don’t extend any of that kind of smoke towards Caribbean folks back home.
:sas2:
the nikka who made that southern post and the dumbasses that dapped them are ADOS

these dummies are dissing their own grandparents and great grandparents:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Didn't Read.
images
translation: "I have nothing else to say but let me cap":mjgrin:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
the nikka who made that southern post and the dumbasses that dapped them are ADOS

these dummies are dissing their own grandparents and great grandparents:mjlol:
As a nycAdos

Ados is more important than any city, state or region identity. Being on code, my identity as a new yorker completely drops when it comes to the overall afram culture

The whole north vs south. East coast V west coast is supposed to be in the light of tongue and cheek entertainment