Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here

Make sellout, bullcrap songs like this and wonder why people stop fukking with you brehs... shyt sounds like a song they'll put on a Airbud soundtrack

And I swear if any of you nikkas say this shyt was hot I'm negging you on sight.

bytch you probably got a ghost writer. You're not even the sexual vixen you pretend to be. bytch probably can't even fukk for shyt. Act like your flow has being used before. nikka Ludacris been rapping like that. :camby:

Sick of these corny YMCMB mofos

I never heard this record and my gosh, I wish I never had.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here

Make sellout, bullcrap songs like this and wonder why people stop fukking with you brehs... shyt sounds like a song they'll put on a Airbud soundtrack

And I swear if any of you nikkas say this shyt was hot I'm negging you on sight.

bytch you probably got a ghost writer. You're not even the sexual vixen you pretend to be. bytch probably can't even fukk for shyt. Act like your flow has being used before. nikka Ludacris been rapping like that. :camby:

Sick of these corny YMCMB mofos

:mindblown::scust::snoop:

That song is GAH-BAGE!!!!

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Feeling Myself :ld:
Only :myman:
Want Some More :whew:Zaytoven killed the beat
Four Door Aventador :ohhh:
Favorite (should have been a leading single)
Trini Dem Girls :ehh: Nice house/dancehall track
Big Daddy:blessed:Meek killed it
Shanghai :whoo:That bass is on some other shyt
Win Again :ehh:
Truffle Butter:takedat:

She honesty got some nice beats and a few decent verses. Anaconda and bed of lies are the weakest joints

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More of this
7ABGJ2t.gif

Keeping a penis bricked is your only road to relevance, nicki.

Wake me up when she drops the remake to "Pumps and a Bump":snooze:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My theory on successful music is the artist (or actual songwriter) being genuine in writing the song and it connects better with a listener. There is no formula to good or great music. Just a feeling. Success steers artists away from creativity because they think they did something in particular instead of the music just feeling right.

There's no way that knockout record with lil Wayne felt right. She was told it would it hit but naw.