Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:dead: He got me on that one. Its funny cuz Nicholas Cage played Ghost Rider in the movies. fukk you breh

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think Nicki flopped, my question is this: who didn't flop? Who are you comparing it to? Cuz the truth is, hip-hop is doing badly these days compared to days past. So if you're celebrating this as some sort of flop, then by your own criteria ain't nobody eating out here. Everybody's a flop, but your favorite rapper. Wait til it's his turn and you'll be pretty disappointed. Eminem is the only rapper that's gonna go platinum from now on folks, everybody else is gonna fight for gold.

Iggy took her fans

Too them where? Iggy dropped a re-release and still ain't gone gold yet.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Nicki Minaj was the first rapper to use different voices ehhh? :snoop: :smh:

she popularized that style, switchign voices with the flows ,. People did it before here but she was the 1st to really hit the mainstream with the crazy voices and also consistently do it. However, Its not worth arguing past this for me - so have it.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
she popularized that style, switchign voices with the flows ,. People did it before here but she was the 1st to really hit the mainstream with the crazy voices and also consistently do it. However, Its not worth arguing past this for me - so have it.
what?

Lol thats Andre 3000.... Eminem was also doing it...

And Nicki is biting this woman:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-03-at-9.53.18-PM.png

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

Eminem isn't even the first person to do it....but how did she popularize it before him? :dry: