Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

Treason

All Star
Daps

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
If you listen you hear E-40, Wayne, and Andre 3000 that's where all that weird voices comes from. Not gonna lie first time I heard "Backseat Freestyle" I immediately thought Nickis Monster verse.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Stated perfectly :salute:I really lost respect for her when she accepted that BET award....you can be confident but she's on another level of arrogance and its easy to brag and feel yourself when you have no competition :shaq2: but now that wack chick Iggy came out and people flocked to her so she resorts to calling people out :upsetfavre: She's still gorgeous but people love to see arrogance get humbled

Matter fact, she still has Lil Kim breathing down her neck. Her Barbz might say "bytch is irrelevant", but nah, this is Hip Hop and should Lil Kim decide to drop a 2014-version of Ether or No Vaseline on that ass, it's game over, whether you got that popstar money or not. :ufdup:And people wouldn't be rooting for that, if it weren't for her acting the way she does.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_n8vx34QJUR1s2b8oeo1_500.gif
This fukking execution...:gladbron::banderas: