Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Doing weird voices is a west coast staple Nicki:sas1:...I been heard Yuk and E-40 doin that since I was in my pampers baby girl:sas1:
yet another in the long list of coli "it started in the bay" ducktales :mjlol:
..JUST looked up that that old ass classic rap song 'jam on it' so your shyt dont add up.
that song came out in 1983(damn) by nikkas from Brooklyn:sas1:
i was 1yo in 1983...you probably were swimming in your dads nuts in 1983
so explain how e-40 and "insert any garbage bay rapper here" that you "Been heard" in your youth CREATED the altered voice/speeded pitch rap style and how its a west coast staple when NY nikkas was doin way back in 1983 son son?:sas2:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
36 minutes ago
STASHED® @theSTASHED · 11m 11 minutes ago

"When I hear certain animated things that Kendrick Lamar does...I'm like wow...talking bout King of New York..." @NICKIMINAJ *sips Myx*

ERIC. ERIC. ERIC. ‏@Ericccxminaj 3m3 minutes ago

She said when she did crazy voices y'all nikkas didnt respect it but now she hears Kendrick Lamar doing voices & y'all call him the king. ☕

ERIC. ERIC. ERIC. ‏@Ericccxminaj 4m4 minutes ago

She just came at Kendrick Lamar's neck. ☕

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ‏@AuraOfPinkslam 5m5 minutes ago

That's the headline. "Nicki Minaj calls out Kendrick Lamar on jocking her flow"

This makes no sense.... They both jacked Wayne

Who they both idolize too ....

YMCMB been taking so many L's lately:gotdamnbreh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
ya'll act like if she would've gone the jean grae route she would have more longevity :mjlol:.

rap fans are fickle as hell.

And if Kendrick don't drop some new he soon, he gonna be irrelevant

You better peep the thread with the new track Kendrick performed last night :mjpls:c00n season is over that real shyt is back

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yet another in the long list of coli bay area ducktales:mjlol:
..JUST looked up that that old ass classic rap song 'jam on it' so your shyt dont add up.
that song came out in 1983(damn) by nikkas from Brooklyn:sas1:
i was 1yo in 1983...you probably were swimming in your dads nuts in 1983
so explain how e-40 and "insert any garbage bay rapper here" that you use to hear in your youth CREATED the altered voice/speeded pitch rap style and how its a west coast staple when NY nikkas was doin way back in 1983?:sas2:

:pachaha:chill playboy i didnt even use the word created:whoa:...based on kendricks rhyme style and who he's referenced listening to just informing nicki of where kendrick couldve got it from,safe to say he didnt get it from a ny rapper?dont even mention her on Control:mjlol:

Bay area posters dont just thro the word create around all willy nilly...when we throw it out there its facts:sas1:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The big thing that people reacted to her bring up Kendrick Lamar and quick mention of “Control.” I was there it was more friendly fire thing then a diss … it started because Elliot said he didn’t fukk with her till “Monster” cause of the voices and she was irked by that she said cause … People in this industry are dikk riders and once jay co-signed her… people recognized she was nice

Elliot counter this by saying cause she got Jay and Kanye on a record people saw she had skills … but Nicki answer she wouldn’t had a chance to be on “Monster.” If she wasn’t nice and Kanye did the track as a duet with just them first and he even thought about scrapping it at one point and added Jay-Z later …

read the rest on my site

I am do a blog about this post it on my site

http://somethinglikearapper.com/2014/12/17/nicki-manji-crwn-a-break-down/

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so did anybody post the quotes she said about kendrick or the angry torch/pitch fork mob gonna continue

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
It's true, and I agree with this... but, Nicki also comes off as arrogant and a bit immature at times. Mix that with her theatrics and her music stylings and you can see why it happens.
Stated perfectly :salute:I really lost respect for her when she accepted that BET award....you can be confident but she's on another level of arrogance and its easy to brag and feel yourself when you have no competition :shaq2: but now that wack chick Iggy came out and people flocked to her so she resorts to calling people out :upsetfavre: She's still gorgeous but people love to see arrogance get humbled

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Stated perfectly :salute:I really lost respect for her when she accepted that BET award....you can be confident but she's on another level of arrogance and its easy to brag and feel yourself when you have no competition :shaq2: but now that wack chick Iggy came out and people flocked to her so she resorts to calling people out :upsetfavre: She's still gorgeous but people love to see arrogance get humbled

Nicki is still arrogant because nikkas will say some thirsty shyt like "I beat up that p*ssy and eat that ass" and thinks that her shyt don't stink.

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: this is what happens when u sell ur soul....artist that stay true to themselves get supported forever....like that herb nas

hey watch yo mouth young fella..but while we on the topic hasn't nasir been doing voices. There's a line of people that can claim originator before nicki..

freetroit

Banned
Daps
You better peep the thread with the new track Kendrick performed last night :mjpls:c00n season is over that real shyt is back
It seems like the only rappers selling right now are those who put together personal somewhat autobiographical albums...Nicki has not positioned herself to make such an album therefore she won't sell