Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Matter fact, she still has Lil Kim breathing down her neck. Her Barbz might say "bytch is irrelevant", but nah, this is Hip Hop and should Lil Kim decide to drop a 2014-version of Ether or No Vaseline on that ass, it's game over, whether you got that popstar money or not. :ufdup:And people wouldn't be rooting for that, if it weren't for her acting the way she does.

Kim is free to do that to Nicki, but she ain't never gonna be famous again. Who wants a 40 year old female MC that can't use sex anymore to sell and on the verge of menopause? :skip:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Kim is free to do that to Nicki, but she ain't never gonna be famous again. Who wants a 40 year old female MC that can't use sex anymore to sell and on the verge of menopause? :skip:

Well, nobody. :ld:I agree. But let's put it this way. If a gun is old, but nothing's broken... :sas2:

...Can it still fire? :sas1:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well, nobody. :ld:I agree. But let's put it this way. If a gun is old, but nothing's broken... :sas2:

...Can it still fire? :sas1:

You right. but she still has to deal with Wayne, Birdman, Drake :laugh: , and other YMCMB dikkriders. Lil Kim would have to deal with far more enemies than she can handle.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
You right. but she still has to deal with Wayne, Birdman, Drake :laugh: , and other YMCMB dikkriders. Lil Kim would have to deal with far more enemies than she can handle.

This is true. Now, it's one thing if Lil Kim was a rapper who was capable of taking on all of them. You'd have to be at a certain level where it's completely believable and well within reality of that happening. But, considering this IS Lil Kim we're talking about... I suppose if she did have the capabilities to, she would've done it already. But with that being said though, she could be waiting in the wings right now as we speak. I doubt it, but you never know.

:yeshrug:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is true. Now, it's one thing if Lil Kim was a rapper who was capable of taking on all of them. You'd have to be at a certain level where it's completely believable and well within reality of that happening. But, considering this IS Lil Kim we're talking about... I suppose if she did have the capabilities to, she would've done it already. But with that being said though, she could be waiting in the wings right now as we speak. I doubt it, but you never know.

:yeshrug:

Kim got ghostwriters. She can't do shyt herself, even back of the days of BIG being alive.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Eminem isn't even the first person to do it....but how did she popularize it before him? :dry:

I'm not sure what voice Eminem does - he changes his tone and shyt, soft and hard. Nikki literally does the Lil Kim thing but also has the crazy "retarded" sounding voice that everyone said they hated. WE are mincing hairs at this point - not sure if it's worth arguing over this.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I'm not sure what voice Eminem does - he changes his tone and shyt, soft and hard. Nikki literally does the Lil Kim thing but also has the crazy "retarded" sounding voice that everyone said they hated. WE are mincing hairs at this point - not sure if it's worth arguing over this.

Breh, he has an entire album where he changed his voice in and out. He came with that fake alias persona thing before she did as well.

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
I know a majority of us despise Nicki , but lets be ethical here fukk what the predictions state we know damn well shes pushing atleast 200k or more this week :comeon:. Her fan base is praising this album something vicious and most of the females who were fans with nicki during the mixtape days who threw her in the bushes when the tragedy Starship arrive came back on the strength of Pinkprint . If the predictions are accurate then we can officially say her career is on the decline /

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Breh, he has an entire album where he changed his voice in and out. He came with that fake alias persona thing before she did as well.

which he stole from Kool Keith right, which some will say goes back to Shock G.

Anyway, I disagree with you he doesn't do the same type of voice changes that Nikki does - hers are way more dramatic and isn't the result of trying to play two different people. again not worth arguing about in my book, I won't agree with you and you won't agree with me. YOu an post youtube videos next proving your point and i will still find fault in it.:yeshrug: not sure what you want to do here?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
which he stole from Kool Keith right, which some will say goes back to Shock G.

Anyway, I disagree with you he doesn't do the same type of voice changes that Nikki does - hers are way more dramatic and isn't the result of trying to play two different people. again not worth arguing about in my book, I won't agree with you and you won't agree with me. YOu an post youtube videos next proving your point and i will still find fault in it.:yeshrug: not sure what you want to do here?

Right he did take it from others, just like I said in my first post, "Eminem wasn't the first to do it" and neither was Nicki.

You are really here arguing that because you think her changing her voice isn't the same way Eminem does that somehow you are still right that she 'did it first' :snoop:

I guess because his voice sounds more Indian than British she did it first eh? :snoop:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Right he did take it from others, just like I said in my first post, "Eminem wasn't the first to do it" and neither was Nicki.

You are really here arguing that because you think her changing her voice isn't the same way Eminem does that somehow you are still right that she 'did it first' :snoop:

I guess because his voice sounds more Indian than British she did it first eh? :snoop:

YOu an post youtube videos next proving your point and i will still find fault in it.:yeshrug: not sure what you want to do here?

never said she did it first re-read what I wrote.