Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
fukk outta here

Make sellout, bullcrap songs like this and wonder why people stop fukking with you brehs... shyt sounds like a song they'll put on a Airbud soundtrack

And I swear if any of you nikkas say this shyt was hot I'm negging you on sight.

bytch you probably got a ghost rider. You're not even the sexual vixen you pretend to be. bytch probably can't even fukk for shyt. Act like your flow has being used before. nikka Ludacris been rapping like that. :camby:

Sick of these corny YMCB mofos

Holy fukk this is bad. :mjmuttley:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's true, and I agree with this... but, Nicki also comes off as arrogant and a bit immature at times. Mix that with her theatrics and her music stylings and you can see why it happens.

Arrogance is celebrated in hip-hop . . but I feel like she's an unflattering character. If there was a human consensus for people that we would like to fail I'm afraid she meets the criteria :lupe:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Arrogance is celebrated in hip-hop . . but I feel like she's an unflattering character. If there was a human consensus for people that we would like to fail I'm afraid she meets the criteria :lupe:

Arrogance is usually celebrated until a certain amount of time passes, and you haven't proven yourself. For example, Kanye has his arrogance but he's proven it with providing good music time and again that connects with everybody, and continues to push the envelope musically. Even if we currently ain't with the shyt. Nicki, hasn't really done or said anything that deserves the acclaim she's giving herself. Her fame comes from the Wayne stimulus and going Pop. She hasn't made an album where it affects both men and women like say, Take Care from Drake or Section.80/Good Kid, Maad City from Kendrick. She has a much bigger platform, but doesn't use it in a way where it would make her honestly be taken seriously in a conversation pertaining to potential legends. Which is exactly why nobody puts her albums in any AOTY conversation, and people say her only hot verse is from Monster, 4 years ago. That isn't a good look, because as a RAPPER, she should be able to have many of those moments throughout her career, considering she's three albums deep now. Whereas with Drake, fans of his can easily pick out verses and songs if asked on the spot, like 5AM in Toronto, 0-100, Draft Day, We Made It, Stay Scheming, his verse on Know Bout Me and plenty others.

Had she stayed in the rap lane instead of chasing that pop money, she would be a lot more respected and wouldn't even have to worry about a blonde Australian female rapper who sounds like she came from Houston. :yeshrug:

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Everyone hating hard and I get it about her image and pop sellout bs, I get it. But imo there is no female rapper fukking with Nicki Minaj. When the bytch wanna go in she goes the fukk in. I don't own any of her albums but when she really raps I listen.

She ate meek mill and Ross on dope dealer.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
fukk outta here

Make sellout, bullcrap songs like this and wonder why people stop fukking with you brehs... shyt sounds like a song they'll put on a Airbud soundtrack

And I swear if any of you nikkas say this shyt was hot I'm negging you on sight.

bytch you probably got a ghost rider. You're not even the sexual vixen you pretend to be. bytch probably can't even fukk for shyt. Act like your flow has being used before. nikka Ludacris been rapping like that. :camby:

Sick of these corny YMCMB mofos

Laid-out-by-Marcus-Troy12.jpeg