Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
tumblr_n8vx34QJUR1s2b8oeo1_500.gif
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
What she say about kendrick ?
36 minutes ago
STASHED® @theSTASHED · 11m 11 minutes ago

"When I hear certain animated things that Kendrick Lamar does...I'm like wow...talking bout King of New York..." @NICKIMINAJ *sips Myx*

ERIC. ERIC. ERIC. ‏@Ericccxminaj 3m3 minutes ago

She said when she did crazy voices y'all nikkas didnt respect it but now she hears Kendrick Lamar doing voices & y'all call him the king. ☕

ERIC. ERIC. ERIC. ‏@Ericccxminaj 4m4 minutes ago

She just came at Kendrick Lamar's neck. ☕

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ‏@AuraOfPinkslam 5m5 minutes ago

That's the headline. "Nicki Minaj calls out Kendrick Lamar on jocking her flow"

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What I don't get is people sitting around @ing stars on twitter they don't know talmbout "FLOP!!!!" It's one thing to gloat in a communal setting such as the coli without trying to attract the attention of the artist but to @SONSO and say "FLOP!!!" is like who the fukk is u? Nicki spent more today on room service car service security service and service service than u make in a year. IDK to me thats when it goes from good ole hatin to corny.

:mjlol: u sounding like a pure bytch

Daps
I thought the album just came out unless I'm missing something.

Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint is on track for next week’s biggest chart bow, followed by D’Angelo’s out-of-the-blue return. We also see a live set from 5SOS (featuring some punky covers mixed in with the Aussie band’s originals) and another highly touted soundtrack from Disney.

Here are this week’s key debuts, with album-sales forecasts followed by likely SPS (Sales Plus Streaming):

Nicki Minaj (YMCMB/Republic) 155-165k sales even if others are no feeling him.

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
36 minutes ago
STASHED® @theSTASHED · 11m 11 minutes ago

"When I hear certain animated things that Kendrick Lamar does...I'm like wow...talking bout King of New York..." @NICKIMINAJ *sips Myx*

ERIC. ERIC. ERIC. ‏@Ericccxminaj 3m3 minutes ago

She said when she did crazy voices y'all nikkas didnt respect it but now she hears Kendrick Lamar doing voices & y'all call him the king. ☕

ERIC. ERIC. ERIC. ‏@Ericccxminaj 4m4 minutes ago

She just came at Kendrick Lamar's neck. ☕

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ‏@AuraOfPinkslam 5m5 minutes ago

That's the headline. "Nicki Minaj calls out Kendrick Lamar on jocking her flow"
Weezy did the voices and nicki jocked.

fukk her wack ass music.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint is on track for next week’s biggest chart bow, followed by D’Angelo’s out-of-the-blue return. We also see a live set from 5SOS (featuring some punky covers mixed in with the Aussie band’s originals) and another highly touted soundtrack from Disney.

Here are this week’s key debuts, with album-sales forecasts followed by likely SPS (Sales Plus Streaming):

Nicki Minaj (YMCMB/Republic) 155-165k sales even if others are no feeling him.

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Thanks breh...I just listened to some of it on spotify..."Four Door Aventador" is flames though :wow: