Nicki Minaj Mad in her new interview (CRWN), sends shot at kendrick, says sales don't matter,

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
mad because her album flopped :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She said shes the best, she doesn't care about sales, and she doesn't try to have top 40 hits :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sell out as soon as you get hot then cry but falling off. All that CAC appeasement euro pop trash and black gaga fake outrage was corny. She burned herself out being an attention whore.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No doubt, she lost her casual white fans to Iggy. After listening to her album on first listen, she has hits all over the album just based on what I think her fans would like and what sounds good on the radio :manny:
yeah....I can't lie, there's alot of bangers on it, but, it's too late for her now. She alienated her original fans and pop music supporters are less loyal and more fickled than hip hop fans

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
If she thinks sells doesn't matter she sure isn't acting like it & as for her mentioning Kendrick she doesn't want those problems just live with the flop album & he keep it pushing.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here

Make sellout, bullcrap songs like this and wonder why people stop fukking with you brehs... shyt sounds like a song they'll put on a Airbud soundtrack

And I swear if any of you nikkas say this shyt was hot I'm negging you on sight.

bytch you probably got a ghost writer. You're not even the sexual vixen you pretend to be. bytch probably can't even fukk for shyt. Act like your flow has being used before. nikka Ludacris been rapping like that. :camby:

Sick of these corny YMCMB mofos

Last edited: