Nick Cannon Says His Preference for Non-Black Women Stems from his Mother Being a “Very Light-Skinned, Mixed-Raced Woman”

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Why not stand on business and just say I don't find darker skinned women attractive as light skinned women?

What's up with the mental gymnastics? Why would you throw your mother under the bus like that to appease someone else?

Most black men under the age of 50 prefer non-black women or lighter skinned black women and that's okay.
Where did you get that?:comeon:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
His mama look Regular than a mug...if she would've been as light as he saying then HE wouldn't look how he do.,like a regular Nygga.

Anyways ...Told y'all Nyggas naturally want to settle down with women who look like they Mamas...me and my girl look like brother and sister.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Is his mom straight up biracial? He said his mom had a parent of a different race. If that's true is what he's saying really wrong? :patrice:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why not stand on business and just say I don't find darker skinned women attractive as light skinned women?

What's up with the mental gymnastics? Why would you throw your mother under the bus like that to appease someone else?

Most black men under the age of 50 prefer non-black women or lighter skinned black women and that's okay.

tenor.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Except that's not true. And I'm not sure why people are taking this nitwit who has an absurd love for fellating white atheletes and who says shyt like this as if he's saying anything other than talking out of his own ass:
The sooner PAWGers breed us out the better. If we're mostly mixed/white in another 100 years It'll put an end to a lot of the issues in what used to be the black community.

Umar is fighting a losing battle here.

I mean really now. Anyone co-signing this idiot at this point is beyond stupid.

I really appreciate it when dudes just say it with their chest like this. :ehh:

Everyone, including other races, knows this. When we say it ppl say we are making things up or insecure. Lol
You are insecure. You appreciate anything that resembles whatever nonsense you have rattling around in that empty head of yours. We get it, you have issues. Go seek therapy instead of looking for validation on an oldhead hip-hop board.