Nick Cannon Says His Preference for Non-Black Women Stems from his Mother Being a “Very Light-Skinned, Mixed-Raced Woman”

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
His mother is lightskin. The internet swears lightskin means white passing racially ambiguous
Are you African? :mjpls: He said “mixed raced” I have mixed ancestry but to the world and people’s around us I’m black. (Majority African dna from ancestry)Nick cannon is not special. I have family lighter than his mother. I’m brown skin myself. So yeah you must not be ados :mjpls:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Are you African? :mjpls: He said “mixed raced” I have mixed ancestry but to the world and people’s around us I’m black. (Majority African dna from ancestry)Nick cannon is not special. I have family lighter than his mother. I’m brown skin myself. So yeah you must not be ados :mjpls:
Lol no I'm from MD.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
319559323_1.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Why not stand on business and just say I don't find darker skinned women attractive as light skinned women?

Because that wouldn't be the truth. He's dated darker skinned women and has brown and darker skinned women in his Baby mama harem.

My thing is who gives a shyt about their skin tone. Dark, light, exotical he still leaving baby mamas in his wake. It's gross and they're idiots as well.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The fukk you mean? You said “light skin” but you think this woman is different than the average black American woman? You don’t have family of various skin tones?
I agree with the bolded but she's not medium
There are black people who have two black parents who are lighter than his mother though. She really is middle range.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Because that wouldn't be the truth. He's dated darker skinned women and has brown and darker skinned women in his Baby mama harem.

My thing is who gives a shyt about their skin tone. Dark, light, exotical he still leaving baby mamas in his wake. It's gross and they're idiots as well.

Nick Canon got people to forget about his - in your words - "baby mama harem" , and now got people focused on the superficial nonsense.

Genius

think-smart.gif

:wow:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah his mom is normal ADOS/FBA/AA (whatever acronyms we usin).

He just likes lite brites and exoticals. Don't think he's gone full Viking Shieldmaiden white....but most brehs like him go light skint/racially ambiguous because they're scared to just roll with a 100% Pawg.

80s brehs did that shyt all the time like young Eddie or MJ.

Nick is an elder millenial. He should be used to the pink nips by now. No sense in hiding.

Facts. I remember as a young kid thinking that while watching so many TV show

Last edited: